The Eindhoven University of Technology is a university of technology located in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
The Latest Bing News on:
Eindhoven University of Technology Research
- Motivaction performs TNO customer survey
Research company Motivaction is currently conducting a survey among TNO customers. Motivaction may approach you to participate in this survey. We greatly appreciate your participation in this. Your ...
- Angèle Reinders new director Solliance
Angèle Reinders, has been appointed Solliance's new director. Reinders will lead the new broad focus of the Dutch/Flemish/German solar energy partnership.
- This Dutch startup wants to electrify industrial-scale machines
The Netherlands-based Eleo has opened a new plant to increase production capacity of its batteries, aiming to electrify industrial machines.
- Eindhoven University Of Technology Researcher Finds The Way To Make Cardboard More Useful
On average we open seven packaged items per day, most of them food items. All of this together makes for a mountain of plastic. But more and more often our tomatoes, apples and cookies are packaged in ...
- Eindhoven University of Technology’s ELEO battery production plant in Helmond opens
On Thursday, January 26, King Willem-Alexander opened ELEO’s new battery production plant on the Automotive Campus in Helmond. With the opening of the plant, the TU/e startup is increasing its battery ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Eindhoven University of Technology Discovery
- Technology developed at The University of Tulsa and licensed by FortySix Venture Capital could advance cancer testing and targeted therapeutics
Jan. 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- FortySix Venture Capital LLC (46VC) and The University of Tulsa (TU) announced today that technology developed ... been prolific in their discovery of novel ...
- Eindhoven University of Technology
The Eindhoven University of Technology is a university of technology located in Eindhoven, Netherlands. The motto of the university is: Mens agitat molem (The mind brings matter into motion).
- Developing new tools to accelerate spatial genomics and drug discovery
Director of Technology & PartnershipsVizgen In this ... MERSCOPE Platform™ and how it is accelerating the field of drug discovery through combining both single-cell and spatial genomics.
- Discovery of a new form of carbon called long-range ordered porous carbon
Meanwhile, sp 2 hybridized carbon with a negative curvature, called "schwarzite," has been proposed theoretically, and its discovery ... at the University of Science and Technology of China ...
- Discovery of a new form of carbon called Long-range Ordered Porous Carbon (LOPC)
Researchers now report the discovery of a new form of carbon ... Director Rodney RUOFF and his colleagues at the University of Science and Technology of China led by Professor Yanwu ZHU, reported ...