Columbia University Herbert and Florence Irving Medical Center (CUMC) is an academic medical center and the largest campus of NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
The Latest Bing News on:
Columbia University Irving Medical Center Research
- Heart valve disease linked to serotonin
Serotonin can impact the mitral valve of the heart and potentially accelerate a cardiac condition known as degenerative mitral regurgitation, according to a new study.
- AHRQ Grantee Jason S. Adelman Wins Eisenberg Award for Advancing Patient Safety
AHRQ grantee Jason S. Adelman, M.D., M.S., has been awarded the 2022 John M. Eisenberg Patient Safety and Quality Award for individual achievement from the Joint Commission and National Quality Forum ...
- Free webinar: Man O’ War Project and equine assisted therapy programs
The director of a therapeutic riding center is presenting a webinar about the Man O' War Project, which explores the use of and scientifically evaluates equine assisted therapy to help those with PTSD ...
- How 5-Minute Walk Breaks May Undo the Negative Effects of Sitting All Day, According to a New Study
Since we know we're not going to stop sitting—hey, some research suggests that even hunter and gatherer societies in Africa sit about as much as we do stateside—researchers are on a quest to discover ...
- Multimodal sequencing achieves high-quality results from small volumes of frozen tumor specimens
Columbia researchers invent a multimodal sequencing technique that achieves high-quality results from small volumes of frozen tumor specimens--the ability to study cancer tissues archived in biobanks ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Columbia University Irving Medical Center Discovery
- Former Columbia University Gynecologist Robert Hadden Found Guilty of Sexual Abuse
Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital had previously settled with over 200 survivors for $236 million.
- Former Colombia University Gynecologist Convicted of Sex Crimes
As a result of his actions, Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian paid settlements of over $236 million to some 230 of Hadden’s former patients before his recent ...
- Former Columbia University OB-GYN Robert Hadden convicted of sexual abuse
Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian have previously agreed to settlements totaling more than $236 million with nearly 230 of Hadden's former patients. 24/7 coverage ...
- Former Columbia University OB-GYN convicted of sexual abuse
Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian have previously agreed to settlements totaling more than $236 million with nearly 230 of Hadden's former patients.
- Robert Hadden, former Columbia University gynecologist charged with sexually assaulting patients, convicted of sex trafficking
who worked at two prestigious Manhattan hospitals - Columbia University Irving Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital - until complaints about his attacks shut down his career a decade ago.