The American Psychological Association (APA) is the largest scientific and professional organization of psychologists in the United States
The Latest Bing News on:
American Psychological Association Research
- Vitamin D Supplements Linked to Reduced Risk of Suicide, Study of Veterans Finds
Scientists found that U.S. veterans given vitamin D were less likely to attempt suicide, but the study has limitations.
- Studies Show Stress Levels Are Up In 2023 and Wearable Devices May Be The Solution
More than 1 in 4 adults (26%) reported anticipating more stress at the start of 2023, according to Psychiatry.org.
- As Kansas City Chiefs head to the Super Bowl, their violent traditions alienate even some local fans
Kansas City is teeming with excitement since the Chiefs beat the Cincinnati Bengals in the AFC Championship game. Next week, they’ll play in the Super Bowl. But some fans find the controversies ...
- How to Enjoy Health Benefits of Nature When Your Job Keeps You Indoors
Getting out in nature has many health benefits, and you can use technology to achieve the same effect, even if you can't always leave the office.
- Depression signs may look different among Black women, new study finds
Researchers found that Black women with depression were more likely to report that they were experiencing physical symptoms ...
The Latest Bing News on:
American Psychological Association Discovery
- Black Atlanta Change-Makers
Atlanta Change-Makers introduces you to a few of the people whose intentional actions are changing the scope of the Atlanta community today.
- The American Diabetes Association Announces 2023 Pathway to Stop Diabetes Grant Recipients
Today, the American Diabetes Association® (ADA) announced the two winners of the Pathway to Stop Diabetes® (Pathway) grants, a five-year grant to support breakthroughs in translational science, ...
- Weight loss surgery extends lives, study finds
Weight loss surgery reduces the risk of premature death, especially from such obesity-related conditions as cancer, diabetes and heart disease, according to a new 40-year study of nearly 22,000 people ...
- Nigerian Students Urged To Prioritise Mental Health Issues In ‘Power Forward’ Competition
Speaking at the event in Abuja, Ceballo, an 1995 NBA All-Star and 1992 NBA Slam Dunk Champion, urged the students players to open up on mental and psychological issues which were fundamental to their ...
- AI Identifies Drugs to Be Repurposed for Smoking Cessation
A study has revealed the discovery of several drugs that may be repurposed for treating nicotine addiction. The researchers used AI to analyze data for 1.3 million people in order to find genomic ...