The University of Wisconsin–Madison (also known as University of Wisconsin, Wisconsin, or regionally as UW–Madison, or Madison) is a public research university located in Madison, Wisconsin, United States.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Wisconsin-Madison Research
- Candidate Q&A: Madison City Council, District 19
Vice president of Wexford Village Homes Association for past nine years, volunteer mentor to technology startups (MERLIN Mentors, University Research Park), participant in multiple Madison planning ...
- Can formerly incarcerated people legally vote in Wisconsin? It depends.
Nearly 4.6 million people in the U.S. were barred from voting due to a felony conviction in 2022. That includes more than 65,000 people in Wisconsin, according to The Sentencing Project, an advocacy ...
- DOE Renews Bioenergy Research Funding to Advance Clean Energy Goals; Jennifer Granholm Quoted
Looking for the latest Government Contracting News? Read about DOE Renews Bioenergy Research Funding to Advance Clean Energy Goals; Jennifer Granholm Quoted.
- Dept. of Energy renews funding for UW-Madison bioenergy research center
The U.S. Department of Energy renewed funding Monday for a University of Wisconsin–Madison based research center focused on finding sustainable alternatives to gasoline.
- 'Election integrity' proposals do not address most common voting infraction in Wisconsin
Prosecutors charged just 192 people with election-related crimes since 2012, but more than half of the cases were related to felony probation status ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Wisconsin-Madison Discovery
- University of Wisconsin budget plan would include 5% tuition hike
University of Wisconsin ... Undergraduates from Wisconsin would see their total costs next year increase anywhere from 3% at UW-Madison to 5.4% at UW-River Falls. State residents at UW-Milwaukee ...
- University of Wisconsin--Madison
University of Wisconsin--Madison, a public institution, offers online labs, and all of the online classes are recorded and archived so students can access lecture material at their convenience.
- University of Wisconsin – Madison Memorial Union
One of the star attractions of the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus, the Memorial Union is beloved by students and locals alike. Open since Oct. 5, 1928, and perched on the shores of Lake ...
- Former UW-Madison graduate student charged with threatening professors, students
A former University of Wisconsin-Madison graduate student was arrested in Michigan last weekend after allegedly threatening nine people on campus, emailing some about plans to kill their children ...
- Former University of Wisconsin graduate student arrested for threatening students, staff, professors
A former University of Wisconsin-Madison graduate student threatened students, staff members and professors at the university, telling some of them via email before he traveled to the U.S. last ...