The University of Surrey is a public research university located within the county town of Guildford, Surrey, in the South East of England.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Surrey Research
- 'Outside-the-box' method of teaching AI models opens the prospect of finding new cancer treatments
A new 'outside-the-box' method of teaching artificial intelligence (AI) models to make decisions could provide hope for finding new therapeutic methods for cancer, according to a new study from the ...
- New approach to 'punishment and reward' method of AI training offers potential for aggressive cancers
A new "outside-the-box" method of teaching artificial intelligence (AI) models to make decisions could provide hope for finding new therapeutic methods for cancer, according to a new study from the ...
- Hospitality sector customer perceptions improve when commercial organisations are seen to be employing the houseless
Employing individuals experiencing houselessness results in positive outcomes in the hospitality industry, such as positive attitudes about hotels and.
- Effect of economic turbulence on the experience of work to be investigated in study
The experiences of workers will be investigated as part of a major survey led by Cardiff University and funded mainly by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC). The Skills and Employment ...
- Not Just Fun: New Study Indicates Video Games Can Improve Career Prospects
In an effort to understand the relationship between online gaming behavior and career interests, researchers from Surrey collaborated with Game Academy Ltd. to study the gaming habits of 16,033 ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Surrey Discovery
- Murder-suicide suspected cause of 3 deaths in Surrey home, police say
as did their son Daniel who attended university in Victoria. Pierotti, on Tuesday, said none of the people living inside had any "negative" police contacts prior to the gruesome discovery.
- Ottawa students make scientific discovery and large snowfall buries the capital: Top five stories this week
Another winter storm hits Ottawa, a popular diner is closing after 55 years in business and Ottawa students discover that EpiPens don't work in space. One of the largest snowfalls of the season buried ...
- Vulnerable woman lay dead in Surrey flat for more than three years
Laura Winham, 38, had severe mental illnesses and was ‘abandoned’ by NHS and social services, family allege ...
- 'We can’t eat money:' Hundreds fight to stop Surrey farmland from being developed
A fight to keep Surrey farmland out of the hands of developers saw hundreds of supporters turn out to a public hearing Monday.
- Some of the waste dumped on Cultus Lake area farmland came from Surrey green bins
Municipalities wash their hands of it when it leaves their doorstep, and at the end of the day this is what’s left’ — Columbia Valley resident Jason Vasilash Some of the waste dumped on a farmer’s ...