The University of Georgia, colloquially known as UGA or Georgia, is a public flagship research university in Athens, Georgia.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Georgia Research
- UGA professor named USA TODAY’s Women of the Year Georgia honoree
University of Georgia professor Jenna Jambeck has been named one of USA TODAY’s Women of the Year for her research regarding the ways in which plastic pollution ends up in ...
- Two Short Hills Students Graduate from Georgia Institute of Technology
Short Hills residents Justin Chu and Daniel Zahka received degrees from Georgia Institute of Technology (GIT) during the Institute's 263rd Commencement on Dec. 16 - 17, 2022, at Bobby Dodd Stadium.
- 'It’s expanding': Deadly flesh-eating bacteria thrive on East Coast as climate warms, research shows
As ocean temperatures rise due to climate change, bacteria that cause potentially deadly infections is spreading northwards up the East Coast.
- Transitions: New President Named at U. of Oregon; First Woman Selected to Lead Bowdoin College
Bisset, vice president for enrollment management and student affairs at Marymount University, has been named president of Lourdes University. Ann E. Cudd, provost and senior vice chancellor at the ...
- UofL names new dean of College of Arts & Sciences
The incoming dean is a professor of psychology whose research in cognitive psychology focuses on metacognition and memory in older adulthood.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Georgia Discovery
- Freight train crashes into car in Langley
Emergency crews were called to Langley Sunday morning after a collision between a freight train and a car. Few details have been released, but BC Emergency Health Services has confirmed four ...
- 'Fastest-growing sport in North America': Cornhole play expanding
Long known as a backyard game, the growth of Cornhole as a sport has been rapid - with more than 2,500 people playing the sport competitively in Ontario.
- Man charged with attempted murder in Cambridge
A 49-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder and assault with a weapon in connection to injuries suffered by a 50-year-old woman in Cambridge.
- London police investigating 'suspicious death'
NEW I Police in London, Ont. have launched an investigation following the discovery of a deceased man in the south end of the city on Saturday afternoon.
- Black Women Say Products for Black Hair Are Dangerously Toxic
My mother was a teenager in the late ’70s when big poofy hair (see Donna Summer and Tina Turner circa 1978) was all the rage. And like many teens, she wanted to fit in, so she asked her mom: “Can I ...