The University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) is a public research university in Birmingham, Alabama
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Alabama Birmingham (UAB) Research
- UAB School of Dentistry expands clinic to 116 operatories
UAB School of Dentistry expands clinic to benefit patients and students with 116 individual operatories, providing general, cosmetic and operative dentistry services.
- Research Examines How to Stay on Task
Most attention lapses have minor consequences like forgetting to forward an email or pick up an item at the grocery store. However, other lapses can lead to serious repercussions, such as a train ...
- Rheumatology Patients Prefer Office Visits to Telemedicine
Despite relatively high approval rates overall, patient satisfaction was lower among those treated via telemedicine at two tertiary medical centers.
- The No. 1 cause of death for Americans under age 45 is preventable. It’s been ignored for decades.
But a technique borrowed from battlefields is helping some survive. Experts say it’ll take action from the highest levels of government for it to become standard care.
- UAB professor gets $5 million to study vascular diseases
A Birmingham professor was awarded two National Institutes of Health grants totaling more than $5 million to further her research in vascular diseases. Yabing Chen, the recipient of the funds, ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Alabama Birmingham (UAB) Discovery
- Children's Hospital of Alabama at UAB
The U.S. News Doctor Finder has compiled extensive information in each doctor's profile, including where he or she was educated and trained, which hospital he or she admits patients to, and in ...
- Woman pregnant with twins in separate uteruses breaks silence about ultra rare pregnancy
Kelsey Hatcher, 32, described being in "utter shock" after discovering she is experiencing an ultra rare type of pregnancy.
- Woman with double uterus pregnant with a child in each at the same time
Kelsey Hatcher has known since she was a teen that she was born with two uteruses, but never expected to get pregnant in both simultaneously.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham Student Life
Does this school fit your college needs? Receive a personalized ranking provided by U.S. News College Compass and find out. Try it now ...
- University of Alabama–Birmingham
The University of Alabama at Birmingham doesn’t require applicants to submit a GRE score to qualify for admission to its master’s degree program in cybersecurity, though three letters of ...