RIKEN is a large STEM research institute in Japan.
The Latest Bing News on:
- Most powerful supercomputers in the worldon July 7, 2021 at 6:04 am
The latest edition of the TOP500 reveals the most powerful supercomputers globally, with a marked increase in the use of AMD processors.
- Post COVID-19 Gas Detectors Market to reach USD 0.71 Billion by 2025| SpendEdgeon July 6, 2021 at 1:50 pm
SpendEdge has been monitoring the Gas Detectors Market and it is poised to grow by USD 0.71 Billion during 2021-2025. The report offers ...
- Study: Virus variants make talking up close pose higher riskon July 5, 2021 at 5:00 pm
The study was conducted using Fugaku, the world's fastest supercomputer, by the Riken research institute, Kobe University and other universities. “People should be cautious about how long they ...
- ‘We’re problem solvers’: research administrators offer guidance to working scientistson July 5, 2021 at 4:42 am
Sugihara had been working as a senior research scientist at the RIKEN Brain Science Institute in Wako, but the damage to his laboratory and other setbacks from the quake prompted him to reconsider his ...
- EU, ASEAN kick off first high-performance computing schoolon July 5, 2021 at 3:31 am
ASEAN High-Performance Computing (HPC) Virtual School 2021: System Design and HPC Applications” started 5 July and will take ...
The Latest Google Headlines on:
The Latest Bing News on:
- Mogrify looks to transform cell therapy developmenton July 1, 2021 at 6:19 am
Biotech, Mogrify, recently closed a Series A financing of US$17m, bringing the total raised to US$33m in the round, with the investment set to support the advancement of the company’s immuno-oncology ...
- Fugaku retains title as world’s fastest supercomputeron June 30, 2021 at 4:11 am
The supercomputer Fugaku, jointly developed by RIKEN and Fujitsu, has successfully retained the top spot for three consecutive terms on all four of the major high-performance computer rankings. This ...
- Japan's Fugaku Retains Title As World's Fastest Supercomputer For Three Consecutive Termson June 28, 2021 at 11:35 pm
including in areas like drug discovery, as well as ensuring a secure and safe society. We would like to once again express our sincere gratitude to RIKEN and others for their great cooperation and ...
- Precision-medicine approach turns up novel drug combination for aggressive leukemiason June 28, 2021 at 7:47 am
A new combination of drugs that may have the potential to treat a type of leukemia has been uncovered by a detailed molecular examination of leukemia cells by RIKEN researchers1.
- Age-related stem cell dysfunction linked to eye-color geneon June 24, 2021 at 6:50 am
In a discovery with implications for colorectal cancer in humans, RIKEN geneticists have found that a gene that determines eye color in fruit flies also plays a role in the tendency of gut stem ...