Northeastern University (NU) is a private research university located in Boston, Massachusetts.
The Latest Bing News on:
Northeastern University (NU) Research
- Northeastern University graduate students win union election
Graduate students at Northeastern University in Boston have voted to unionize, with 94 percent voting to join the United Auto Workers following a three-day voting period that ended Thursday ...
- ‘We need to be ready’: CDC gives Northeastern $17.5M to spot next virus outbreak
Northeastern University will act as a national weather center for viruses thanks to a $17.5 million infusion from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The center, called EPISTORM, will lead ...
- Northeastern University chosen as home for new infectious disease detection center
The CDC is giving the Boston school more than $17 million to begin developing the center, which is being touted as a "National Weather Service for epidemics." ...
- Northeastern University granted $17.5 million by CDC to become infectious disease detection, prep center
Northeastern University in Boston has been granted $17.5 million by the CDC to launch an infectious disease center and prepare communities for outbreaks.
- See how this Boston university will help to prepare for future disease outbreaks
But a local university is getting funding to be on the cutting edge, and to catch any potential future outbreaks as early as possible. Northeastern ... lead a group of 10 research institutions ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Northeastern University (NU) Discovery
- Voices of Discovery: Dialogue Across Difference
Based on a theoretical model developed and researched for over 30 years by University of Michigan and a cohort of ... Miami’s Voices of Discovery is an intergroup dialogue program piloted by Global ...
- What to Expect When Licensing a Discovery from a University
A biotech company interested in commercializing a discovery made at a university will need to negotiate a patent and know-how license for the right to further develop and commercialize the discovery.
- The Discovery of Islands
J. G. A. Pocock, The Johns Hopkins University J. G. A.Pocock is Harry C. Black Professor Emeritus at Johns Hopkins University, and one of the leading historians of ideas in the world.
- The Discovery offers free admission for University students, faculty and staff
The Discovery is now offering free admission for University students, faculty and staff through Jan. 7, 2024 with a valid University ID. This free admission program will allow the University community ...
- Launching a science career through moments of discovery at SCSU
Driven by a passion for teaching and an unquenchable thirst for discovery, she set her sights on a Ph.D. at the University of Kansas. This led her to the American Museum of Natural History in New ...