The European Space Agency (ESA; French: Agence spatiale européenne, ASE; German: Europäische Weltraumorganisation) is an intergovernmental organisation of 22 member states dedicated to the exploration of space
The Latest Bing News on:
European Space Agency Research
- Researchers To Send Cancer Cells Into Space As Part Of Childhood Brain Tumour Research
The majority of patients with diffuse midline glioma, a deadly and aggressive brain tumour that most frequently affects youngsters, pass away within 18 months.
- UK experiments into child brain tumours and muscle ageing to go to space
The projects - which will go up to the International Space Station in 2025 - have been given £2.6million funding by the UK Space Agency.
- Two Swiss take on important roles at the European Space Agency ESA
The Council of the European Space Agency ESA at delegate level made this decision at its meeting on 23 March 2023. It is the agency's governing body, in which each of the 22 Member States is ...
- Advisory group backs European human spaceflight program using commercial approaches
An advisory committee called on the European Space Agency to develop a comprehensive human spaceflight program using a more commercial approach.
- Engineering space exploration tools
From the James Webb Space Telescope discovering thousands of new galaxies more distant and ancient than previously documented to Mars rovers tracing evidence of ancient lakes on the red planet, ...
The Latest Bing News on:
European Space Agency Discovery
- 'City killer' asteroid comes dangerously close to Earth: Can it cause any damage?
A month ago, researchers made the discovery that the asteroid with the designation 2023 DZ2. Reported By: | Edited By: DNA Web Team |Source: DNA Web Desk |Updated: Mar 26, 2023, 10:01 AM IST An ...
- Juice, the mission to Jupiter’s icy moons – with Professor Michele Dougherty
Professor Michele Dougherty CBE FRS - Royal Society Research Professor, Head of Dept. of Physics, Imperial College London; Principal Investigator for the magnetometer on the European Space Agency's ...
- Innovation in the space industry takes off
Joshua Western, CEO and co-founder of Wales-based space manufacturing startup Space Forge believes space to be the most important research frontier of our time. He sees space-base ...
- Back to the Moon: A space lawyer and planetary scientist on what it will take to share the benefits of new lunar exploration – podcast
A US-led coalition and China are both planning to establish bases on the Moon. How the two nations will navigate actions on the Moon and how other countries will be involved is still unclear.
- Tracking the Chinese Balloon From Space
A new analysis of satellite imagery traces the path of the Chinese balloon from its launch in China to the United States.