CORDIS is the Community Research and Development Information Service. It is the European Commission’s primary public repository and portal to disseminate information on all EU-funded research projects and their results in the broadest sense.
The Latest Bing News on:
- 40 Under 40 Profiles
Before joining Pentax, he did stints at Cordis, Omnisonics Medical Technologies ... IDEO’s efforts to develop new healthcare-related products. He has also worked on research and market strategies ...
- Reseller News unveils finalists for enhanced Innovation Awards
Reseller News is proud to announce the finalists of an enhanced Innovation Awards in 2021, raising the bar for industry excellence across New Zealand.
- Cordis Recalls SUPER TORQUE MB Angiographic Catheter with Radiopaque Marker Bands Due to Potential for Marker Bands to Move or Dislodge
Use of these devices may cause serious injuries or death. Cordis Corporation is recalling the Cordis SUPER TORQUE MB Angiographic Catheter with Radiopaque Marker Bands due to the potential for the ...
- Coronary Guidewires Market and Business Status, Industry Trends (Abbott Vascular, Boston Scientific, Cordis, Medtronic, More)
The recent research on Shaft Drive Bike market is a comprehensive study which provides exclusive insights about Shaft Drive Bike business for new market entrants and established players.
- With Market Size Valued at $6.5 Billion by 2026, it's a Healthy Outlook for the Global Cardiac Pacemakers Market
Companies: 24 - Players covered include Abbott Laboratories, Inc.; Boston Scientific Corporation; Cordis, a Cardinal ... This influencer driven interactive research platform is at the core ...
The Latest Google Headlines on:
The Latest Bing News on:
- Paving the way for an Ebola-free West Africa
by CORDIS Credit: Tobias Arhelger, Shutterstock The 2014–2016 Ebola virus epidemic in West Africa was the worst outbreak of the disease since its discovery in the 1970s.
- Cordis issues Class I recall of angiographic catheters that could leave metal pieces in arteries
The FDA determined this week that Cordis’ recent recall of several versions of its Super Torque angiographic catheters meet the criteria of a Class I recall, a label reserved for those the ...
- Medicine and Dentistry
During this period his many dissections and experiments led to his discovery of the circulation of the blood. His book Exercitatio Anatomica de Motu Cordis et Sanguinis, published in 1628 and ...
- Brain Research Bombshell Could Kickstart New Era of Computing
The discovery could ultimately help lead to the development super-efficient computer chips. Imagine being able to remember half of the data held by all U.S. academic research libraries. As it turns ...
- Metagenomics Market: Drug Discovery and Soil Health Assessment Broaden Revenue Streams for Research Companies
Moreover, increase in investments by governments and private players in research & development for development of metagenomics approaches for drug discovery and diagnosis is anticipated to propel ...