AgResearch Ltd (formerly known as New Zealand Pastoral Agriculture Research Institute Limited) is one of New Zealand’s largest Crown Research Institutes with over 800 staff
The Latest Bing News on:
- Scholarships and awardson March 3, 2021 at 2:12 pm
This project is collaborative and involves researchers from AgResearch Ltd, Riddet Institute, University of Auckland and University of Otago. The research will be undertaken at the Riddet Institute in ...
- UTIA professor earns SAEA Lifetime Achievement Awardon February 12, 2021 at 10:13 am
He has been a catalyst, a leader and a servant in forming interdisciplinary teams to conduct translational research," said Hongwei Xin, dean of UT AgResearch. "He is also a caring mentor for ...
- Seventy years of data from the world’s longest grazed and irrigated pasture trialson February 10, 2021 at 7:43 am
Measurement(s) phosphorus • cadmium • soil moisture • composition of soil • acidity of soil • total biomass yield • porosity of soil • hydraulic conductivity • temperature of soil ...
- Seventy years of data from the world’s longest grazed and irrigated pasture trialson February 10, 2021 at 3:28 am
The site is managed by AgResearch on behalf of the Association ... W. Bibliography of research from the Winchmore Irrigation Research Station, Canterbury, New Zealand: 1951 to 2011.
- Johanns Announces Expansion of BSE Research Program and Research Initiative to Improve Food Safetyon February 9, 2021 at 4:01 pm
This U.S. cow and others like her are safe from mad cow disease thanks in large part to ARS research. (Click here to read December 2004 magazine article about ARS research on BSE and related diseases.
The Latest Google Headlines on:
The Latest Bing News on:
- Fire in the belly: How food technology changed humanity, and New Zealandon February 18, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Another major discovery was milling, a very basic process which involved the crushing of seeds for digestibility, creating what must have been a fairly crunchy type of flour. But food science ...
- News from NPARLon February 18, 2021 at 4:00 pm
The SICB promotes the discovery and dissemination of new knowledge and concepts in integrative and comparative biology, and it adopts and supports policies advancing innovative studies of organisms.
- Stewart Washeron January 28, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Dr Washer was the chief executive of Calzada, founding chief executive of Phylogica, chief executive of Celentis, and managed the commercialisation of intellectual property from AgResearch in ...
- Leading Changeon November 11, 2019 at 8:59 am
Explore your emotional response to uncertainty with a team discovery experience in the heart of London. Examine your own network: people crossing borders, functions and hierarchies can support your ...
- New Zealand scientists lead the way to global breakthrough in methane reductionon July 7, 2019 at 10:36 am
After two years of work, researchers from AgResearch and Otago University ... agriculture in New Zealand and is welcoming the latest discovery from the Global Research Alliance on Agricultural ...