The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (Abbreviation: A*STAR) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Trade and Industry of Singapore.
The Latest Bing News on:
Agency for Science Technology and Research (A*STAR) Research
- Realistic talking faces created from only an audio clip and a person's photo
A team of researchers has developed a computer program that creates realistic videos that reflect the facial expressions and head movements of the person speaking, only requiring an audio clip and a ...
- Novel Microfluidic Method Optimizes Stem Cell Extraction for Advanced Cell Therapies
Traditional bone marrow aspirate (BMA) stem cell extraction methods are complex, time-consuming, and yield poor results due to antiquated centrifugation techniques.
- Acquired immunity against SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination
In this commentary, L. Renia and L. Ng discuss the humoral and cellular immune response to SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 vaccination.
- A*Star professor given honorary citizenship for contributions in science, tech
Professor William Chin, 75, co-chair of the Experimental Drug Development Centre governing board at the Agency for Science, Technology And Research (A*Star), was conferred the award by President ...
- JTC anchors two A*Star research institutes in Jurong Innovation District
Find out more about subscription packages here. JTC has partnered the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*Star) to anchor two of the latter’s advanced manufacturing research institutes in ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Agency for Science Technology and Research (A*STAR) Discovery
- Top Science News
Nov. 13, 2023 — A compound -- one of 27 million screened in a library of potential new drugs -- reversed four types of chronic pain in animal studies, according to new research. The small ...
- 8 amazing Irish scientists and researchers you need to know
To mark Science Week 2023, check out these amazing scientists and researchers whose work is sure to stand the test of time.
- CytoMed Therapeutics to Present at The Benchmark Company's Upcoming Discovery One-on-One Investor Conference
CytoMed Therapeutics Limited (NASDAQ: GDTC) ("CytoMed" or "Company"), a Singapore-based biopharmaceutical company focused on harnessing its proprietary technologies to develop novel donor-derived cell ...
- Funding Opportunities for Discovery Stage Research
The mission of California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM) is to accelerate world class science to deliver transformative ... propose impactful or innovative research that culminates in a ...
- Drug Discovery News and Research
The work of the COVID Moonshot Consortium is being published in the prestigious journal Science ... technology gaining momentum in drug discovery. He shares insights into his groundbreaking ...