Yonsei University is a private research university in Seoul, South Korea
The Latest Bing News on:
Yonsei University Research
- Osstem Implant to invite 1,500 dentists from 22 countries for training
Osstem Implant will invite 1,500 dentists from 22 countries including China, Japan, Germany, Brazil and Australia to its headquarters in Seoul for large-scale clinical training this month, Korea's ...
- Treat to LDL Target or High-Intensity Statin for All With Clinical CAD: LODESTAR
Some patients with side-effect concerns aiming to lessen their statin burden may prefer the treat-to-target approach, if they respond well to lesser-intensity statins, say researchers.
- KAIST student becomes first Korean recipient of Apple Scholars fellowship
Lee Sea-nie, a second-year doctoral degree student at the Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) has made the list of 2023 recipients of the Apple Scholars in AI/ML PhD fellowship ...
- Here's how cancer cells repair DNA damage
A team of scientists led by Dr Kei-ichi TAKATA from the Institute for Basic Science's Center for Genomic Integrity (CGI) discovered a new type of DNA repair mechanism that cancer cells use to recover ...
- How cancer cells repair DNA damage induced by next-generation radiotherapy
A research team has discovered a novel mechanism to process DNA damage induced by a next-generation cancer therapy (heavy ion therapy).
The Latest Bing News on:
Yonsei University Discovery
- Monster Fish exhibition opens at Discovery Museum
“The partnership with the Nevada Discovery Museum brings a world-class experience to Reno, underscores the University's commitment to community engagement and showcases the University's vision and ...
- Ancient eggshells unlock discovery of extinct elephant bird lineage
Share Share via Twitter Share via Facebook Share via LinkedIn Share via E-mail Categories: ...
- Discovery Day Past Winners
Doctoral and master's students, medical students, MD/PhD students, undergraduates, residents, clinical fellows and postdoctoral trainees from the Drexel University College of Medicine community ...
- Warner Bros. Discovery sues Paramount over 'South Park' streaming rights
Warner Bros. Discovery filed a lawsuit against Paramount on Friday over the streaming rights for "South Park" The company is seeking hundreds of millions of dollars from Paramount for what it ...
- Warner Bros. Discovery making new "Lord of The Rings" movies
Warner Bros Discovery will revisit Middle-earth after penning a deal with New Line Cinema to produce "multiple" film adaptations of "The Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit," Warner Bros.