The Weizmann Institute of Science is a public research university in Rehovot, Israel.
The Latest Bing News on:
Weizmann Institute of Science Research
- Big asteroid impacts may be more damaging than we thought - study
The research, which has not yet been peer-reviewed, implies that big asteroid impacts were actually much more destructive and powerful than we thought.
- Raphael Mechoulam, ‘Father of Cannabis Research,’ Dies at 92
His work helped break down the chemical structures of THC, the psychoactive compound in marijuana, to figure out how cannabis makes users high.
- BioNTech comes to Jerusalem: Mayor Moshe Lion announces new mRNA vaccine center
The Excellence Center is located in Nes Ziona in central Israel, in the Weizmann Science Park ... of understanding with the Israeli Weizmann Institute, and that it would be engaging in collaborative ...
- 'Father of cannabis research': Prof. Raphael Mechoulam dies at 92
After surviving the Holocaust, Prof. Mechoulam immigrated to Israel. He was the first to isolate THC, the psychoactive substance in cannabis.
- Forget Fad Diets. AI Knows Exactly What You Should Eat for Your Best Health
The new science of nutrition promises customized dietary recommendations designed to keep you healthy and to ward off disease.
The Latest Bing News on:
Weizmann Institute of Science Discovery
- Drug Discovery & Development
The Master of Science degree program in Drug Discovery & Development (DDD) offers students the opportunity to understand, evaluate and engage with the entire process of drug discovery and development.
- Computer Science
The Department of Computer Science at The University of Texas at San Antonio is ... research in a variety of areas and are dedicated to the university mission of discovery, teaching and learning, ...
- New discovery could impact the future of Mars exploration
While humans may be starry-eyed about sending people across the solar system to live on Mars one day, the discovery of a "relict ... the 54th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference in The ...
- New finding about kagome lattices makes waves
Physicists were surprised in 2022 by the discovery that electrons in magnetic iron-germanium crystals could spontaneously and collectively organize their charges into a pattern featuring a charge ...
- Dr Reddy’s to fulfil founder’s ‘unfinished agenda’ on new drug discovery
Ten years since his passing, the company, led by his family, organised the first Dr Anji Reddy Memorial Lecture on Wednesday, March 15th with an intent to hold it each year henceforth and get some of ...