The University of York (informally York University, or simply York, abbreviated as Ebor. for post-nominals), is a research-intensive plate glass university located in the city of York, England
The Latest Bing News on:
University of York Research
- Guaranteed Income Programs Are Necessary After the End of Federal Abortion Access
In fact, the Turnaway Study from the Advancing New Standards in Reproductive Health (ANSIRH) research program at the University of California ... including one program in New York that offers $1,000 ...
- Columbia University's "Uncovering inequality" project reveals extent of systemic racism
A series of new reports reveal the ways racism continues to cause inequality in our society. The dean of Columbia Journalism School commissioned the "Uncovering Inequality" project, hoping to change ...
- Is 3D printing the future of food? Well, if you like cheesecake things are already cooking
Columbia University engineers have created a 3D printer to make food, primarily a slice of Nutella and peanut butter cheesecake.
- You’ve probably been walking less since COVID. Target this number of steps for better health
Welcome to the Start TODAY Walking Challenge sponsored by Easy Spirit. Sign up for our free Start TODAY newsletter to join the challenge with Al Roker and receive daily inspiratio ...
- In need of truck for garbage collection, University Heights will buy one from New York City
University Heights City Council agreed Monday (March 20) to purchase a used garbage truck from New York City. University Heights does not currently have a backup truck.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of York Discovery
- Is This Photo of the Ultra-Rare Goblin Shark Actually a Toy?
The fight stems from a paper published in the journal Mediterranean Marine Science last May, which detailed a goblin shark specimen that a citizen scientist stumbled upon while walking along the Greek ...
- A Young Couple in York Renovated Their Kitchen Cabinets and Found 17th-Century Frescoes Painted Underneath
During kitchen renovations, workers discovered hidden paintings that were more than 300 years old in Luke Budworth's York home.
- University of York Hosts Members of the UKRI
Board visited the University (14 March) to hear more about our world-leading research around the bioeconomy.Board members met senior academics at the University and from BioYorkshire, a partnership be ...
- Gout may be caused by deficiency of a protein found in joint fluid
Researchers say a deficiency of a protein known as lubricin in joint fluid may be a factor in causing gout. The discovery could potentially lead to new treatments.
- Man Unearths 'Big, Ugly' 3.29-Carat Diamond at Ark. Park — the Latest of Over 400 Finds: 'Amazing Discovery'
Arkansas man David Anderson came across the diamond while looking through the soil at Crater of Diamonds State Park ...