University of Waterloo (commonly referred as Waterloo or UW or UWaterloo) is a public research university whose main campus is located in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Waterloo Research
- Waterloo stats prof can't stop beating Roll Up To Win contest
A statistics professor at the University of Waterloo discusses how he continues to beat the Roll Up To Win contest at Tim Hortons.
- Email from University of Waterloo advising what to do if contacted by CSIS causes some confusion on campus
An email sent by the University of Waterloo to its grad students, researchers and faculty is raising some questions.
- Lovell inducted into AIMBE College of Fellows
The UB biomedical engineer was recognized “for outstanding contributions to the fields of drug and vaccine delivery.” ...
- Waterloo prof examines Blackness and freedom through artistic lens
It always come down to resources,” points out the University of Waterloo communications arts prof, just awarded a prestigious Dorothy Killam Research Fellowship, with a two-year $160,000 stipend, for ...
- Jonathan Lovell inducted into AIMBE College of Fellows
Election to the AIMBE College of Fellows is among the highest professional distinctions accorded to a medical and biological engineer. The College of Fellows is comprised of the top 2% of medical and ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Waterloo Discovery
- An Ontario Professor Found A Hack For Tim Hortons' Roll Up The Rim & It Actually Works
Well, don't fret, friend! Michael Wallace, an Associate Professor of Biostatistics at the University of Waterloo, may be able to improve your odds. In 2020, Wallace came up with a "game theory" that ...
- 'Doomsday Glacier' Widening Could Speed Up Ice Loss Soon
Thwaites Glacier’s main trunk is poised to widen in a way that could speed up ice loss within 20 years, new research finds. The results underscore the importance of monitoring the glacier more closely ...
- On this day in history, March 30, 1858, American visionary Hymen Lipman patents pencil with eraser
The pencil eraser was patented in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, by Hymen Lipman, a Jewish immigrant from Kingston, Jamiaca, on this day in history, 1858.
- This Surprisingly Simple Shape Solves a Longstanding Mathematical Problem
A group of mathematicians has unveiled a brand new 13-sided shape they've simply called 'the hat'. Don't let the rather mundane description fool you though. This hat (which looks a bit like a fedora) ...
- An AI bot has passed the bar exam. What happens next?
While some attorneys are hopeful artificial intelligence can expand legal services for low-income and pro se litigants, other experts worry it will widen the gap between rich and poor.