The University of Michigan (UM, U-M, UMich, or U of M), frequently referred to as simply Michigan, is a public research university located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Michigan (UM) Research
- University of Michigan solidifies test optional policy as other schools revive mandate
The University of Michigan's test optional policy gives prospective students the choice to submit SAT or ACT scores when applying for admission.
- Yale wants you to submit your test scores. University of Michigan takes opposite tack.
Yale has joined a small group of colleges that are, again, requiring college applicants submit standardized test scores ...
- Standardized test scores soon optional for University of Michigan applicants
ANN ARBOR, MI - Standardized test scores will soon be optional for University of Michigan applicants. The Ann Arbor-based university has implemented a formal test-optional policy for undergraduate ...
- MSU Interim President Teresa K. Woodruff looks back on shared accomplishments as she moves into a new role of service to the university
Michigan State University interim president Teresa K ... and innovation for excellence and global impact. MSU’s research enterprise grew by $84.8 million in 2023 to a total of $844 million. That ...
- University of Minnesota president finalist Rebecca Cunningham: The job ‘feels like a natural fit.’
Rebecca Cunningham, one of three finalists in the running to become the next University of Minnesota president, told students and staff Wednesday that the U's top job "really just feels like a natural ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Michigan (UM) Discovery
- Targeting the Hippo signaling pathway to treat systemic sclerosis
Systemic sclerosis causes the skin to tighten and harden resulting in a potentially fatal autoimmune condition that is associated with lung fibrosis and kidney disease.
- Long-lost Gershwin musical found by University of Michigan researcher
Material from the score of famed composer George Gershwin's lost musical "La La, Lucille." Contents found at Amherst College by University of Michigan researcher Jacob Kerzner. Photo taken by Kerzner ...
- The Eclipse Is Coming, and Solar Science Will Never Be the Same
The upcoming total solar eclipse and a pair of new sun probes are revolutionizing scientists’ understanding of our closest star ...
- Michigan State University Spends $844M on Research in 2023, Breaks Record
Research and development expenditures Michigan State University for 2023 $844 million, increase of $84.8 million over 2022’s $759 million.
- Targeting “Undruggable” Proteins Opens New Doors for Neurodegenerative Disease Treatment
Researchers unveil groundbreaking research with the potential to alter the treatment landscape for neurodegenerative diseases (NDs). The study introduces a pioneering approach aimed at combating ...