Tufts University is a private research university located in Medford/Somerville, near Boston, in the U.S. state of Massachusetts.
The Latest Bing News on:
Tufts University Research
- Bird Flu Connected to Hundreds of Seal Deaths
New research has linked the deaths of over 330 harbor and gray seals along the North Atlantic coast to an outbreak of highly pathogenic avian influenza.
- New Research Says Vaping Increases Risk of Dental Problems
Patients who inhale vapour from battery-operated devices have a significantly higher risk of developing cavities, according to a November 2022 study by Tufts University School of Dental Medicine.
- This is what the US needs to stay competitive in the clean energy race
For those in Washington who are patting themselves on the back for a job well done on positioning the United States for improved global competitiveness on clean energy, you’re not done yet.
- Air Pollution Can Be Measured Anywhere With Low-Cost Device
Scientists are rolling out an open-source version of a low-cost, mobile pollution detector that could enable people to track air quality more widely.
- Senior capstone project plays with gender as Jumbo Drag Collective takes the stage
While the group has been meeting twice per week throughout the semester, its Tufts debut will be at a Trans Day of Visibility event run by Tufts University Social Collective ... you can write a ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Tufts University Discovery
- Drug Discovery & Development
The Master of Science degree program in Drug Discovery & Development (DDD) offers students the opportunity to understand, evaluate and engage with the entire process of drug discovery and development.
- Queeries: Drag Me to Tufts
2023 would have been no different if it weren’t for the Tufts University Social Collective and the Tufts LGBT Center’s new program, Drag Me to Tufts. This event stars RuPaul’s Drag Race contestants ...
- Possible Target Identified for Treatment of Drug-Resistant Epilepsy
New research has found a molecule that could be a target for treatment in epilepsy patients who have become resistant to traditional anti-seizure drugs.
- Tufts University recognizes local dean’s list students
MEDFORD, Mass. — Three local students haves been named to the 2022 fall semester dean’s list at Tufts University. They are Madelyn Dwyer of Manchester, class of 2023; Lauren Sylvester of Farmingdale, ...
- Local students make Tufts University dean’s list
MEDFORD, Mass. — Five local students have been named to the 2022 fall semester dean’s list at Tufts University. They are Kyle Bouchard of Raymond, class of 2023; Martin Horne of Pownal ...