RWTH Aachen University (Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen) is a research university of technology located in Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
The Latest Bing News on:
RWTH Aachen University Research
- Dopavision Appoints Prof. Dr. Jens Ellrich as Chief Scientific Officer
Dopavision, a clinical-stage company pioneering the development of digitally delivered light-based therapeutics, today announced the appointment of Prof. Dr. Jens Ellrich as Chief Scientific Officer.
- Digital In Smart Circuits – ITA Supports SMEs In Digitization And Sustainability
New supply chain laws and social sustainability now pose current challenges for SMEs. In the follow-up project Mittelstand-Digital Zentrum Smarte Kreisläufe (SME Digital Centre Smart Cycles), ITA will ...
- One night without sleep can age your brain by two years, study finds
A new study published in the Journal of Neuroscience reveals that a single night of sleep deprivation can age the brain by two years.
- 5th Laser Symposium Electromobility LSE'23: The perfect symbiosis of science and business
After three long years of meeting online, the industry finally convened live at the 5th Laser Symposium Electromobility LSE at the Fraunhofer Institute for Laser Technology ILT in Aachen. Around 50 ...
- A wholly sustainable plastics economy is feasible, shows study
Plastic is everywhere. Our society cannot do without it: plastics have numerous advantages, are extremely versatile, and are also cost effective. Today, plastics are mainly produced from crude oil.
The Latest Bing News on:
RWTH Aachen University Discovery
- Drug Discovery & Development
The Master of Science degree program in Drug Discovery & Development (DDD) offers students the opportunity to understand, evaluate and engage with the entire process of drug discovery and development.
- Liberty University
* Per the 2020-2021 final release data in IPEDS ‡ The median salary for workers with 10 or more years of experience per Payscale. One of the largest nonprofit universities in the nation and the ...
- Wilmington University
At Wilmington University in New Castle, DE, more than 70% of undergraduates attend part-time and more than 40% pursue their degrees online. Thirty percent of students pursue a business degree.
- East Carolina University hosts annual Voyages of Discovery
GREENVILLE, N.C. (WITN) - East Carolina University’s Voyage of Discovery series has brought leaders to speak directly to our community for fifteen years and this year is no different.
- Discovery Day (Research Day)
Doctoral and master's students, medical students, MD/PhD students, undergraduates, residents, clinical fellows and postdoctoral trainees from the Drexel University College of Medicine community ...