Queen Mary University of London (officially abbreviated QMUL, informally known as QM) is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
The Latest Bing News on:
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) Research
- Blood hormone levels key to identifying which post-menopausal women will benefit most from taking anastrozole to prevent breast cancer
has found that hormone levels, measured through blood tests, are an important indicator of whether women will benefit from recently licensed medication for the prevention of breast cancer.
- Ground-breaking science education centre for children and young people revitalised following £550,000 investment
Centre of the Cell is the first informal science education centre in the world to be located within working biomedical research laboratories. Following a £550,000 refurbishment, the centre is now ...
- Blood hormone levels identify which post-menopausal women will benefit most from a medication to prevent breast cancer
Research led by Queen Mary University of London's Wolfson Institute of Population Health has found that hormone levels, measured through blood tests, are an important indicator of whether women will ...
- Vitamin D deficiency: Supplements not enough for your children, research reveals
According to a significant clinical experiment conducted by the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and Queen Mary University of London, vitamin D supplements do not strengthen bones or shield ...
- 10 top UK universities accepting 2024 applications
It's a dream to join any of the top universities in the UK -- and you're still in time even for some January 2024 intakes!
The Latest Bing News on:
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) Discovery
- Queen Camilla Wore One of Queen Elizabeth's Signature Tiaras at a Buckingham Palace Reception
Festive season is in full swing for the royal family, and among a slew of holiday events, the royals are also glamming things up tonight at a reception for members of the Diplomatic Corps at the royal ...
- Genetic data on 500,000 volunteers in UK to be released for scientific study
UK BioBank offers up biggest ever cache of whole-genome sequences for medical research ...
- Molecular diversity and evolution of far-red light photosynthesis
A collaborative study led by Dr. Christopher Gisriel at Yale University and Dr. Tanai Cardona at Queen Mary University of London, published in Frontiers in Plant Science, offers new insight on the ...
- U.K. Can Stop 20,000 More Cancer Deaths A Year, Charity Says
Cancer survival rates have improved dramatically since the 1970s as research and treatments have improved. But the U.K still lags behind some of its European neighbors.
- University of Bristol joins innovative therapeutic drug discovery partnership
as well as Queen Mary University of London. Under the partnership, the University of Bristol will benefit from access to funding, expertise, and drug discovery and development platforms spanning ...