Osaka University is a national university located in Osaka, Japan.
The Latest Bing News on:
Osaka University Research
- Novel genetic screen provides clues on how Toxoplasma behaves within a host
While the presence of harmful critters in your home may be addressed by a call to the exterminator, harmful parasites in the body can be much harder to expel. A single-celled parasite known as ...
- Novel genetic screen provides clues on how a parasite bests the immune system
Researchers from Osaka University developed an in vivo CRISPR screen to analyze factors affecting Toxoplasma gondii fitness in healthy and ...
- Finally solved! The great mystery of quantized vortex motion
Osaka Metropolitan University scientists investigated numerically the interaction between a quantized vortex and a normal-fluid. Based on the experimental results, researchers decided the most ...
- New study explains interaction between quantized vortices and normal fluids
Osaka Metropolitan University scientists investigated numerically the interaction between a quantized vortex and a normal fluid. Based on the experimental results, researchers decided the most ...
- Osaka researchers build a centipede robot that can ‘walk’ in a lab
Researchers at the University of Osaka have taken advantage of what would otherwise be thought of as a critical system issue to make a centipede robot.
The Latest Bing News on:
Osaka University Discovery
- Cow excrement tapped by town in Hokkaido for CO2-free power
Kei Okubo, an organic photochemistry professor at Osaka University, developed the technology, which produces methanol and formic acid that emits zero carbon dioxide (CO2). Okubo on Feb. 9 signed ...
- Warner Bros. Discovery CEO David Zaslav booed at Boston University graduation amid writers strike
A Hollywood studio head was met with jeers and protests when he delivered the commencement address for Boston University on Sunday ... and CEO of Warner Bros. Discovery, as he delivered the ...
- UVA-led discovery challenges 30-year-old dogma in associative polymers research
A new study appears to challenge a long-held understanding of how a class of widely used polymeric materials function at the molecular level.
- New mineral that emits bright light discovered in Hokkaido
A new variety of mineral, which shines brightly under ultraviolet rays, has been discovered in the northernmost Japanese prefecture of Hokkaido.
- Crypto City: Guide to Osaka, Japan’s second-biggest city
Osaka may or may not have been Satoshi’s home, Binance has moved in, the city hosted Devcon 5, and there’s finally a Bitcoin ATM again!