Imperial College London (officially The Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine) is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, specialising in science, engineering, medicine and business.
The Latest Bing News on:
Imperial College London Research
- Slovak academics: don’t underestimate yourselves, says leading glass researcher
In our research, we primarily focus on modifying glass to give ... [biomaterials professor] Aldo Boccaccini, told me. He started at Imperial College London but then moved to a university in Germany.
- Long covid may cause cognitive decline of about six IQ points, study finds
Covid may cause measurable, long-term effects on cognition and memory, a new study published Thursday in the New England Journal of Medicine suggests.
- Long COVID may trigger cognitive declines
In a finding that unearths yet another way long COVID can harm health, new research finds the condition may trigger thinking declines.
- Covid causes lasting damage to cognition and memory, research finds
Infection with Covid-19 can cause lasting damage to cognition and memory, with “brain fog” detectable in long and short-term sufferers of the disease, according to new research.
- ‘We want to lead innovation in this space’: £12m UK Gov't fermentation investment targets costs, energy, and innovation
Fermentation is, alongside plant-based and cultivated meat, one of the driving forces behind the alternative protein sector. A new investment from the UK Government aims to boost fermentation ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Imperial College London Discovery
- United Kingdom offers scholarships for ASEAN women in STEM
Successful applicants will receive an opportunity to complete their master’s degree at the University of Warwick or Imperial College London. “The United Kingdom ... and a rich history of scientific ...
- These athletes suffered life-changing injuries. Then, they turned to psychedelics
A number of athletes – former and or current – are openly talking about using psychedelics to treat various conditions.
- A giant meteorite has been lost in the desert since 1916—here’s how we might find it
Three British researchers have conducted their own analysis and proposed a means of determining once and for all whether the Chinguetti meteorite really exists, detailing their findings in a new ...
- Liverpool and Imperial College London Spearhead UK’s £12M AI for Chemistry Initiative
The University of Liverpool and Imperial College London will lead a £12 million research hub to develop state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Chemistry and accelerate its adoption, thanks ...
- Liverpool and Imperial College London to lead UK’s flagship £12M AI for Chemistry Hub
The University of Liverpool and Imperial College London will lead a £12 million ... electronics to machine learning and chemical discovery. “New projects being delivered by BRAID will also ...