Cornell University is an American private Ivy League research university located in Ithaca, New York, United States.
The Latest Bing News on:
Cornell University Research
- Orange’s Hannah MacDonald, 22, remembered and cherished for her heart
The daughter of journalists Nancy Luna MacDonald and Brady MacDonald died in New York, where she was working after her Cornell graduation.
- Cornell’s classroom trigger warnings are a disaster for free speech
Cornell University’s student assembly has voted unanimously in ... classmates a favor by protecting them from “triggering” content, a growing body of research calls that assumption into question. In ...
- Multi-objective personalization boosts ad consumption by 61 per cent while video consumption drops by 4 per cent: VDO.AI Research
To study the multi-objective personalization of the length and skippability of video advertisements, recently a research was conducted by Omid Rafieian, Assistant Professor at Cornell University - ...
- Dr. Anthony Fauci to give speech at Michigan State University's spring graduation
Dr. Anthony Fauci is scheduled to address Doctoral candidates during Michigan State University's spring graduation on May 5.
- Weill Cornell Researchers Develop Effective Breast Reconstruction Process Using 3D Printing
Dr. Jason Spector, plastic and reconstructive surgery, and his lab at Weill Cornell Medicine published a study on March 8 that described a breast reconstruction technique utilizing a 3D-printed ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Cornell University Discovery
- The Sauk Wins State AACTFest & Advances To Regionals
The Sauk has a history with both playwright Mark Cornell ... at Wayne State University will bring a piece choreographed by Kamuyu to the brand new Hilberry Gateway for its 94th Annual Spring Dance ...
- Surprise finding shows that neutrophils can be key antitumor weapons
White blood cells called neutrophils have an unappreciated role in eradicating solid tumors, according to a surprise discovery from a team led by Weill Cornell Medicine scientists.
- How a DNA ‘Parasite’ May Have Fragmented Our Genes
A novel type of “jumping gene” may explain why the genomes of complex cells aren’t all equally stuffed with noncoding sequences.
- Is Generative AI Such As ChatGPT Going To Undermine The Famed Attorney-Client Privilege, Frets AI Law And AI Ethics
Worries are that generative AI such as ChatGPT could undermine the revered attorney-client privilege. Here's the issue and what you need to do about it.
- Starbucks Is Hijacking Court Proceedings to Dig Up Info on Union Supporters
In a federal court case over Starbucks’s alleged anti-union retaliation, the coffee giant is deploying a maneuver that labor experts say could have a chilling effect on workers’ organizing efforts and ...