The Eli and Edythe L. Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, often referred to as the Broad Institute, is a biomedical and genomic research center located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States.
The Latest Bing News on:
Broad Institute Research
- New class of antivirals works against broad range of RNA viruses including SARS-CoV-2
A University of Alberta research team has uncovered a new class of drugs with the potential to prevent or treat infections in a future viral outbreak.
- Fed's Jefferson Sees Progress on Inflation, Says Rate Cuts Tied to Broad Set of Data
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Federal Reserve Vice Chair Philip Jefferson said on Thursday he will be looking across a broad set of economic indicators ... Jefferson said in a presentation to the Peterson ...
- Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute and Kemp Proteins Enter Strategic Partnership for offering "Gene to Structure" solutions
With a rich history in protein structural biology, HWMRI uses its experience and developments to characterize protein structure to better understand their biological function. FREDERICK, Md., Feb. 20, ...
- Research: Consumer confusion around ultra-processed foods is widespread
A new pan-European study looking into consumer perceptions of ultra-processed foods (UPFs) has found “widespread confusion” on the topic, despite increasing concerns around their impact on health.
- PACRI meeting brings together partner research teams from Princeton and five HBCUs
noted the broad range of the projects discussed. “It’s exciting to see research across all different fields in one place,” Conway said, adding that it was also exciting to present his and his ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Broad Institute Discovery
- Analysis identifies more than 275 million previously unreported genetic variations
An analysis of genomic data from nearly 250,000 participants in the National Institutes of Health's All of Us Research Program has identified more than 275 million previously unreported genetic ...
- Search for missing Norfolk man after discovery of empty boat and lone dog at Hickling Broad
David Cubberley's dog had earlier been found nearby on land at Hickling Broad in Norfolk, and taken to a vet. The 65-year-old was last seen on Sunday, 11 February and concerns were raised for his ...
- Altermagnetism: A new type of magnetism, with broad implications for technology and research
There is now a new addition to the magnetic family: thanks to experiments at the Swiss Light Source SLS, researchers have proved the existence of altermagnetism. The experimental discovery of this new ...
- How the New MRSA Antibiotic Cracked AI's 'Black Box'
Researchers who uncovered a fresh class of antibiotics used a new process — explainable AI — that could propel drug discovery.
- Researchers uncover genetic factors for severe Lassa fever
While combing through the human genome in 2007, computational geneticist Pardis Sabeti made a discovery that would transform her research career. As a then postdoctoral fellow at the Broad Institute ...