The University of Sydney (informally, USyd or USYD) is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Sydney (USYD) Research
- Short bouts of incidental activity can lower disease risks: study
SYDNEY, Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- Not only structured exercise, short bouts of incidental activity, such as climbing stairs or speedily mopping floors, can also benefit people's health and reduce disease ...
- Study identifies length of incidental activity associated with health advantages
A new wearables research of over 25,000 people gives the greatest evidence yet that short bouts of incidental activity, the kind we perform as part of daily living, may reduce the risk of heart attack ...
- Study pinpoints the length of incidental activity linked to health benefits
A new wearables study tracking over 25,000 people provides the best evidence yet that short bouts of incidental activity, the kind we do as part of daily living, could reduce risk of heart attack, ...
- Australian universities have dropped in the latest round of global rankings – should we be worried?
The Conversation talks to University of Melbourne researcher Gwilym Croucher about what the Times Higher Education rankings mean.
- Country students carry heavy burden as costs rise
University students from rural areas are being pushed to the brink as they work full-time hours to support their studies and manage rising costs.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Sydney (USYD) Discovery
- University of Technology Sydney
Global efforts to cut emissions fall well short of what’s needed to avoid dangerous warming. It’s becoming essential to develop carbon-removal strategies to get to net zero.
- Boomerang academics: why we left academia for industry, but then came back
A move from one sector to another isn’t a one-way street. Researchers who have pivoted between the two explain why.
- “Fundamentally Wrong”: Less Than 5% Of Cancer Patients Get Access To Clinical Trials
“When all the academic societies and guidelines state that clinical trials are the very best form of cancer treatment for a patient and yet less than 5% get this,” he noted, there’s “something ...
- Honeypot ant honey used in Indigenous traditional medicine effective against golden staph bacteria
A study finds secretions from the abdomen of the honeypot ant possess unique antimicrobial properties that make it effective against the golden staph bacteria.
- University of Sydney Professor Receives Croonian Medal from Royal Society
Professor Eddie Holmes has been awarded the Croonian Medal and Lecture, one of the most prestigious prizes in the biological sciences.The medal is awarded by The Royal Society, the independent scienti ...