The University of Nottingham (informally known as Nottingham University) is a public research university based in Nottingham, England, the United Kingdom.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Nottingham Research
- University of Nottingham-led projects receive share of £10m to bring clean aviation closer to reality
Several projects led by the University of Nottingham’s Institute of Aerospace Technology (IAT) have received a share of ten million pounds.
- People with strong self-control can withstand more physical discomfort, research suggests
Sport scientists at Nottingham Trent University wanted to see how levels of self-control determined tolerance to a task which induced breathlessness, or "air hunger" which is an unpleasant urge to ...
- Lewis Capaldi tests Tourette's device at university ahead of concert
The singer found the newly developed Neopulse device 'helped him relax' after testing it at the University of Nottingham.
- Lewis Capaldi: Forget Me singer tests Tourettes device at The University of Nottingham before gig
The University of Nottingham posted a snap of Lewis Capaldi’s visit on their social media account Lewis Capaldi has tested a new wearable device that has been designed to reduce tics in those with ...
- Lewis Capaldi tests Tourette's device before Nottingham gig
Lewis Capaldi visited the researchers ahead of his gig in Nottingham Lewis Capaldi invited a team of university researchers to a gig after testing a device aimed at reducing tics in those with ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Nottingham Discovery
- Nottingham travel disruption as around 1,000 striking workers march through city
One union estimated that around 1,000 workers took part in a huge strike march through the centre of Nottingham, which caused significant travel disruption ...
- Nottingham Festival of Science and Curiosity returns for 2023
Nottingham Festival of Science and Curiosity returns for another brilliant event celebrating science, technology, engineering and maths with interactive and fun, free family events across ...
- University Of Nottingham Scientists £1/2 Million Funding For Research Into New Ways To Protect Wheat Crops From Rising Temperatures
A scientist from the University of Nottingham has been given a £1/2 million funding boost for her research examining novel ways the wheat flower can tolerate rising climate temperatures.Plant ...
- 'Where the swords met bone': Archaeological evidence found of Ancient Egyptian rebellion mentioned on the Rosetta Stone
A view of the archaeological site of Tell Timai Courtesy of Tell Timai Project, Nottingham Trent University and University of Hawaii The discovery made Silverstein reconsider how decisive the events ...
- This State Is Home To The Most Ghost Towns In The Country
Witness the sheer historical legacy etched across the deserted landscape of Texas by visiting these ghost towns.