The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Leicester Research
- DMU academics meet with deputy mayor to see how collaboration can help address pressing issues in Leicester
which identified potential linkages between the city council’s strategies and DMU’s research, we essentially laid vital foundations for a resilient university- city council partnership to aid ...
- University Hospitals of Leicester goes live with AI-reviewed chest x-rays
University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust has joined the LungIMPACT study and has deployed Qure.ai's AI software to review chest x-rays.
- Bucknell Top Producer of Fulbright Students
a Leicester-based charity group that supports unaccompanied asylum-seeking children and young refugees adjusting to life in the U.K. Looking ahead, Tokish will attend Georgetown University Law Center ...
- Skeleton of new flying dinosaur species discovered on beach
Scientists announced the discovery of a winged dinosaur species skeleton that was found on the Isle of Skye in Scotland.
- University of Leicester
The university established itself as a research-led university is most famous for the invention of genetic fingerprinting and contributing to the discovery and identification of the remains of ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Leicester Discovery
- Timeline: Behind Boohoo’s boulevard of broken promises
By now, the ongoing controversies surrounding Boohoo’s supply chain are no secret. The past five years in particular have seen a period of turbulence ...
- Astronomers detect a new short-period brown dwarf
Now, a team of astronomers led by Beth A. Henderson of the University of Leicester, U.K., reports the discovery of such a rare new BD. Using the data from NGTS and also from NASA's Transiting ...
- Groundbreaking Research Led by University of Pretoria to Investigate Depression Among Unemployed Youth Across Africa
An innovative new international collaborative study led by the University of Pretoria’s Prof Theron is set to examine the network of risk factors and resilience resources that predict depression among ...
- The Search for King Richard III Finally Ended After Over 500 Years, Under a Parking Lot
Richard III was the King of England from 1483-85, when he died during the Battle of Bosworth Field. His death marked the end of the House of York and the Plantagenet Dynasty. His defeat also saw the ...
- The Stunning Trojan War Mosaic Found in England
Archaeologists in the UK uncovered a mosaic from the Roman era depicting the famous battle between two protagonists of the Trojan War.