The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Leicester Research
- University of Leicester experts set to launch global health research project in Nepal
A £10 million project led by the Public Health Foundation of India and working in collaboration with experts from the University of Leicester to improve ...
- University of Leicester to shine a light on racism in rural areas
The University of Leicester is to conduct research into racism in rural England. The two-year project, which will build on previous studies, will shine a light on the growing number of people from ...
- Leicester fact-finding report confirms what we knew all along: Hindumisia is rising and so is fake news
Leicester was rocked by a series of violence between members of British Pakistani and British Indian communities after India won a match against Pakistan in Asia Cup 2022. The resulting sloganeering ...
- Living near noisy roads really does send your blood pressure soaring, Leicester study confirms
Noisy roads really do raise people’s blood pressure, a “game-changing” new study has confirmed. The sounds of blaring horns and long queues of traffic have long been the bane of those who live ...
- ‘The Lost King’ highlights the buried history of the woman who found the remains of Richard III
The film reconstructs the search and discovery of Richard’s remains by Philippa Langley, played by Sally Hawkins, which was nearly erased when a U.K. university took credit for the discovery.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Leicester Discovery
- How did England’s ‘lost king’ end up beneath a parking lot?
He was the last English king to die in battle. A Shakespearean tragedy bears his name. But it took centuries to locate the remains of Richard III—the last ruler of the House of York.
- Film Review: A quirky tale of the misogyny behind the discovery of Richard III's remains
The long career of British director Stephen Frears began in 1968 and includes such films as 'My Beautiful Laundrette,' 'High Fidelity' and 'The Queen.' His new movie, 'The Lost King' is based on the ...
- Space scientists reveal brightest gamma explosion ever
Scientists have revealed how Nasa satellites detected the brightest gamma ray explosion in space. The gamma-ray burst (GRB) occurred two billion light-years from Earth and illuminated much of the ...
- Space scientists reveal brightest ever gamma blast
Nasa satellites detected an explosion two billion lightyears away which lit up the galaxy.
- University of Leicester scientists explore 'brightest' cosmic explosion ever detected
The rare cosmic event produces as much energy as the Sun will emit during its entire lifetime. | ITV News Central ...