The University of California, Irvine (UCI, UC Irvine, or Irvine) is a public research university located in Irvine, California and one of the 10 general campuses in the University of California (UC) system.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of California Irvine (UCI) Research
- Weight Bias Is a Problem in Health Care. Here's What Doctors Can Do
From the moment I walk in, my fatness is considered a problem to be solved. Even before I speak, there’s bias and misconceptions based on how I look. I’m considered lazy, non-compliant, and less ...
- CSU's work on sustainability among the best in the U.S.
Colorado State University is number 2 in the nation when it comes to sustainability efforts. CSU's ranking in the Sustainability Tracking, Assessment and Rating System, or STARS, was just behind the ...
- University of Irvine in California Receives Funding for Recycling Research Project
The REMADE Institute, a public/private partnership founded by the U.S. Department of Energy in 2017, has granted $1 million to an interdisciplinary team ...
- University of California--Irvine
Online Programs in professional areas with the largest enrollments are evaluated annually by U.S. News, based on criteria such as employment outcomes of graduates.
- UC Irvine researchers decipher atomic-scale imperfections in lithium-ion batteries
As detailed in a paper published today in Nature Materials, scientists at the University of California ... New York, and the UC Irvine Materials Research Institute. Paper co-authors included ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of California Irvine (UCI) Discovery
- Enhancing Our Brain's Ability To Fight Disease With CRISPR-Edited Immune Cells
Editing healthy immune cells with CRISPR safely thwarts the brain's resistance to them, helping researchers to harness immune cell function to treat neurological conditions.
- New discovery about microglia heralds myriad possibilities for treating neurodegenerative diseases
Combating Alzheimer's and other neurodegenerative diseases by inserting healthy new immune cells into the brain has taken a leap toward reality.
- Study reveals how brains turn into smarter disease fighters
The possibility of treating Alzheimer and other neurodegenerative illnesses by introducing wholesome fresh immune cells into the brain has grown significantl ...
- Study finds how our brains turn into smarter disease fighters
Combating Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases by inserting healthy new immune cells into the brain has taken a leap toward reality. Neuroscientists at the University of California, Irvine ...
- Tillis leads UC Irvine over Cal State Northridge 81-56
IRVINE, Calif. (AP) — Devin Tillis had 18 points to propel UC Irvine to an 81-56 victory over Cal State Northridge on Saturday night. Tillis shot 7 for 8, including 4 for 4 from beyond the arc ...