The Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) is a United States non-profit medical research organization based in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
The Latest Bing News on:
Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) Research
- Hamilton College Awarded Howard Hughes Medical Institute Funding
Hamilton College is one of 14 institutions across the country to receive the $8 million Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) grant. Hamilton will receive approximately $377,000 in funding from HHMI as part ...
- U of I scientists were awarded $9.5 million from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute
assistant professor of immunology and microbiology at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, will be part of the larger Emerging Pathogens Initiative at the institute. They will be ...
- UC San Diego aims to develop bacteriophages as solutions for antibiotic resistance crisis
Craig Venter Institute and Yale University has been awarded $10 million by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) to support research on using viruses as new therapeutic agents. The research team, ...
- Yale labs to lead new investigations into emerging pathogens
Two Yale labs will lead projects, in collaboration with other leading universities, tasked with developing new approaches to understand and combat pathogens.
- New methods to improve super-resolution imaging techniques give a sharper view inside cells
New methods to improve super-resolution imaging techniques are giving biologists a clearer and more complete view of the inner workings of living cells.
The Latest Bing News on:
Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) Discovery
- HHMI’s Emerging Pathogens Initiative Aims for Scientific Head Start on Future Epidemics
The Howard Hughes Medical Institute ... to COVID, HHMI launched a research pilot, investing $35 million in four collaborative research projects aimed at understanding more about COVID and SARS-CoV-2.
- University of Illinois scientists win $9.5 million to study emerging pathogens
three-year project funded by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute. HHMI will provide $9.5 million over three years to the UIUC and Colorado project, which was one of 13 selected by the institute as ...
- Therapeutic potential of bizarre ‘jumbo’ viruses tapped for $10M HHMI emerging pathogens project
Taking a bold step into a new era of biology, a team of scientists from the University of California San Diego, the J. Craig Venter Institute and Yale University has been awarded $10 million by ...
- Should You Invest in The Howard Hughes Corporation (HHC)?
Bernzott Capital Advisors highlighted stocks like The Howard Hughes Corporation (NYSE:HHC) in the Q4 2022 investor letter. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, The Howard Hughes Corporation (NYSE ...
- SUNY Empire State receives grant from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. — Howard Hughes Medical Institute recently announced that SUNY Empire State is one of a select group of colleges and universities receiving phase-two grants through its ...