Boston Children’s Hospital is a 395-licensed-bed children’s hospital in the Longwood Medical and Academic Area of Boston, Massachusetts.
The Latest Bing News on:
Boston Children’s Hospital Research
- A new tool to reduce COVID-19 vaccine 'deserts'
Boston Children's Hospital examined the widespread barrier of vaccine deserts, defined as geographic areas that are "more than a 15-minute drive to the closest active COVID-19 vaccination site." From ...
- Lindsay Clancy's attorney says she was overmedicated before children's deaths in Duxbury
Lindsay Clancy, the Duxbury mother accused of killing her three children, will be arraigned from her hospital bed next Tuesday.
- Doctor explains study comparing COVID-19 to preexisting viruses
Dr. Kristin Moffitt, an infectious disease specialist at Boston Children's Hospital, explains the findings of research that compared COVID-19 to other viruses that were deadly for children before a ...
- How Boston Is Beating Cancer
In November 2012, I had my bone marrow transplant at Boston Children’s Hospital. We found my donor, Andrew, through the national bone marrow registry, Be the Match. I got out of the hospital right ...
- Boston Children’s Hospital Opens Registration for Annual Yoga Reaches Out Event
This fund powers promising research, supports lifesaving care, and enables vital family services not covered by insurance for those in need. About Boston Children's Hospital Boston Children’s ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Boston Children’s Hospital Discovery
- Baby dies after mum charged with murder of two other children
A US mum’s eight-month-old son has been pronounced dead just two days after she was charged with murdering her two older children and attempting to kill the youngest, police have confirmed.
- Baby of Massachusetts mom Lindsay Clancy, who killed her two other kids, dies
The 8-month-old son of Massachusetts mother Lindsay Clancy was pronounced dead Friday, just two days after the mom of three was charged with murdering her two older children.
- NRG and UPMC Children's Hospital Foundation Join Forces for New Choose to Give Energy Plan
The other five are based in Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston ... sole fundraising arm of UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, we support their vision of being the world leader in pediatric health care ...
- Vigil planned for Duxbury family after mother is accused of killing 2 of her children
A church in Duxbury hosted a candlelight vigil in honor of a Duxbury family at the center of a heartbreaking tragedy.A home on Summer Street in Duxbury has been a focal point after three children were ...
- Georgia Southern Student hospitalized after shooting at Statesboro apartment complex
A Georgia Southern student is recovering at Memorial Hospital in Savannah, after being shot. Statesboro Police say they responded to 111 South Apartments on Rucker Lane after they got reports of a ...