Scientists from the Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB) of the University of Luxembourg and from the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) have been able to rejuvenate stem cells in the brain of aging mice.
The revitalised stem cells improve the regeneration of injured or diseased areas in the brain of old mice. The researchers expect that their approach will provide fresh impetus in regenerative medicine and facilitate the development of stem cell therapies. Their results were published today in the journal “Cell”.
All cells making up our organs originate from stem cells. They divide and the resulting cells develop into specific tissue cells, forming the brain, lungs or bone marrow. With age, however, the stem cells of living organisms lose their ability to proliferate. Many of them lapse into a permanent state of quiescence.
The Latest on: Stem cell-based therapies
[google_news title=”” keyword=”stem cell-based therapies” num_posts=”10″ blurb_length=”0″ show_thumb=”left”]
via Google News
The Latest on: Stem cell-based therapies
- Stem Cell Banking Market To Reach USD 2927.2 Million By 2028 With A CAGR of 7.2% | Valuates Reportson December 9, 2022 at 5:00 am
By Application (Diseases Therapy, Healthcare) : Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022–2028. It is published in Valuates Reports under the Health Category.
- Placental Stem Cell Therapy Market 2023 To Garner Overwhelming Hike In Revenues by 2028 | 87 Pages Reporton December 8, 2022 at 9:48 pm
Pre and Post Covid Report Is Covered | Final Report Will Add the Analysis of the Impact of Russia-Ukraine War and ...
- Sports injuries and stem cell therapy: All you need to knowon December 8, 2022 at 9:30 pm
The therapy involves injecting cells and growth factors into affected areas, thus no invasive surgical procedure is done.
- Global Cell Therapy Technologies Market Report 2022: Development of Cutting-Edge Techniques Driving Sector Forwardon December 8, 2022 at 2:43 am
The "Cell Therapy Technologies Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product; By Process; By Cell Type; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030" report has been added to ...
- Cell Therapy by StemCells21 at Phuket Boat Show 2023!on December 7, 2022 at 8:28 pm
Start your Regenerative Cell Therapy Journey with IntelliHealth Plus Clinic by Stemcells21 at Phuket International Boat Show 2023 in January 12-15. Phuket International Boat Show is one of th ...
- Global Stem Cell Market Size Will Reach to USD 30.46 Billion By 2030, at 11.3% CAGR: Polaris Market Researchon December 7, 2022 at 5:47 am
According to the research report, the global stem cell market size was valued at USD 11.92 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 30.46 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 11.3% during the ...
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Report 2022: Growing Number of Clinical Studies Bolsters Future Growthon December 6, 2022 at 2:48 am
The "Stem Cell Therapy Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type; By Cell Source; By Therapeutic Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030" report has been added to ...
- Stem Cell Therapy Market is expected to generate a revenue of USD 296.14 Million by 2028, Globally, at 10.97% CAGR: Verified Market Research®on December 5, 2022 at 7:34 am
Based on the research, Verified Market Research has segmented the global Stem Cell Therapy Market into Cell Source, Therapeutic Application, Type and Geography. Stem Cell Banking Market By Service ...
- Radical new therapy for Parkinson’s will use stem cell transplantson December 4, 2022 at 12:36 am
a radical new treatment for Parkinson’s disease involving tissue transplants will receive its first trial with patients – including a group from the UK. Stem cells grown in the laboratory and ...
- Stem Cells and Thrombectomy for Stroke Treatmenton December 2, 2022 at 11:54 pm
Stem Cell Therapy offers tremendous potential for stroke recovery. And Mechanical Thrombectomy offers tremendous possibilities for reducing long-term disability and death. Neurosurgeon and researcher ...
via Bing News