Scientists from the Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB) of the University of Luxembourg and from the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) have been able to rejuvenate stem cells in the brain of aging mice.
The revitalised stem cells improve the regeneration of injured or diseased areas in the brain of old mice. The researchers expect that their approach will provide fresh impetus in regenerative medicine and facilitate the development of stem cell therapies. Their results were published today in the journal “Cell”.
All cells making up our organs originate from stem cells. They divide and the resulting cells develop into specific tissue cells, forming the brain, lungs or bone marrow. With age, however, the stem cells of living organisms lose their ability to proliferate. Many of them lapse into a permanent state of quiescence.
The Latest on: Stem cell-based therapies
[google_news title=”” keyword=”stem cell-based therapies” num_posts=”10″ blurb_length=”0″ show_thumb=”left”]
via Google News
The Latest on: Stem cell-based therapies
- Chinese scientists’ stem cell experiment raises hopes for effective Parkinson’s disease treatmenton January 31, 2023 at 8:00 pm
Monkeys suffering from the degenerative disease found their mobility greatly improved just weeks after receiving the first stem cell transplants.
- What’s Holding Cell Therapies Back? A Look Into The Evolution And Future Of Stem Cell Techon January 31, 2023 at 2:46 am
While cell therapies have already come a long way, there is much to be done to streamline clinical trial submissions and approvals.
- Cancer Stem Cells Market to 2031 : Increasing incidence of cancer worldwide and the growing demand for more effective and innovative treatmentson January 31, 2023 at 2:43 am
Cancer stem cells are a subpopulation of cancer cells that have the ability to self-renew and differentiate into multiple cell types. They play a key role ...
- Autologous Cell Therapy Market Report 2022: Sector to Reach $24.31 Billion by 2030 at a 19.4% CAGRon January 30, 2023 at 10:40 am
The "Autologous Cell Therapy Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Source (Bone Marrow, Mesenchymal Stem Cells), By Application (Cancer, Neurodegenerative Disorders), By End-use, By Region, ...
- Cell Therapy Market to Cross US$ 10,944.3 Mn with a CAGR of 6.9% by 2030 | Stempeutics Research Pvt. Ltd., Medipost Co. Ltd., Nipro Corporationon January 30, 2023 at 5:31 am
The worldwide cell therapy market was estimated to be worth of US$ 6,876.8 Mn in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% between 2022 and 2028 to ...
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Size Growth Rate Analysis 2023 by Market Overview, Segments, Regions, Market Share and Forecast to 2027on January 27, 2023 at 1:53 am
Jan 27, 2023 (The Expresswire) -- "Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry." Global “Stem Cell Therapy Market” ...
- Cell Therapy Global Market Report 2022: Sector to Expand by 14.8% Annually Through 2033on January 26, 2023 at 10:46 am
Increasing popularity of stem cell therapies among end users ... For replacing, regenerating damaged tissues, repairing, and organs, cell-based therapies have significant potential.
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market Size 2023 : Expected To Deliver Dynamic Progression Until 2026on January 24, 2023 at 4:38 pm
Pre and Post Covid Report Is Covered | Final Report Will Add the Analysis of the Impact of Russia-Ukraine War and ...
- Stem Cell Therapy For Long Haul Covid In LA Announced By Springs Rejuvenationon January 24, 2023 at 9:10 am
The renowned Los Angeles-based stem cell therapy clinic Springs Rejuvenation announces a new therapy for patients suffering from long Covid. Torrance, California--(Newsfile Corp. - January 24 ...
- Stem Cell Therapy For Long Haul Covid In LA Announced By Springs Rejuvenationon January 23, 2023 at 2:24 pm
The renowned Los Angeles-based stem cell therapy clinic Springs Rejuvenation announces a new therapy for patients suffering from long Covid. Springs Rejuvenation's latest announcement comes in ...
via Bing News