Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts whose history, influence and wealth have made it one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
The Latest Bing News on:
Harvard University Research
- Amazon preferences its products over competitors' in search, new research finds
Amazon gives preference to its branded products over those of competitors in its internal search results, new research finds, a result corroborating claims that the online retail giant is unfairly ...
- Katherine Baicker appointed provost of the University of Chicago
Katherine Baicker, the Emmett Dedmon Professor and dean of the Harris School of Public Policy, will assume the role of provost on March 20.
- Harvard Researchers Receive Grant to Develop New Treatments for Neurodegenerative Diseases
A team of Harvard researchers received a grant from the Vranos Family Foundation for a five-year project seeking to find new methods to treat neurodegenerative diseases, according to a December press ...
- A tale of two presidents: Salovey plans collaboration with Harvard’s newest leader
As Claudine Gay takes on Harvard’s presidency, the News looked into the work of the Yale and Harvard presidents — and the moments that bring them together.
- University of Chicago medical school withdraws from US News rankings
University of Chicago’s Pritzker School of Medicine Leaders at the Chicago medical school have decided to no longer submit data to U.S. News to help the publication rank the institution. Typically, U.
The Latest Bing News on:
Harvard University Discovery
- Damien Chazelle ’08 on His New Movie ‘Babylon’ and His Experience Studying Film at Harvard
Oscar-winning director Damien Chazelle ’08 has distinguished himself as an adept chronicler of the creative process.
- Harvard museum transfers ownership of rare, culturally significant kayak to Kodiak museum
The mid-19th-century kayak is covered in oiled sealskin, and tufts of human hair are sewn into its seams. Experts believe it was used for hunting whales and that the hair likely belonged to a skilled ...
- UNL researchers team up with Harvard to discover a new vaccine platform
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln teamed up with Harvard University to develop a new vaccine platform. This new viral delivery system would work by repurposing one of the human body’s natural cargo ...
- Perspective: A future for me and not for thee — the hubris of transhumanism
Some researchers in longevity science are trying to bypass the biological limits of the human body with no regard for the soul ...
- Technology digest: Custom homes in the metaverse, one ancient trick for strong concrete, and more tech news
KB Homes joins the metaverse, scientists make a discovery about ancient concrete, and more news at the intersection of technology and architecture.