SMART, SELF-POWERED KNEE IMPLANTS COULD REDUCE NUMBER OF KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERIES
The Latest on: Smart implants
via Google News
The Latest on: Smart implants
- New Honeycomb Plastics Can Sense When They Have Been Damagedon July 1, 2021 at 4:52 pm
Engineers have developed plastic-based honeycomb structures that could find use in new forms of smart prosthetics and medical implants.
- Exactech Celebrates a Decade of Relief for Shoulder Patients Suffering from Severe Glenoid Deformityon July 1, 2021 at 12:39 pm
Exactech, a developer and producer of innovative implants, instrumentation and smart technologies for joint replacement surgery, celebrates that ten years ago, the company introduced the Equinoxe ® ...
- A Human Battery: The World Is One Step Closer To Wearable Energyon July 1, 2021 at 10:00 am
Wearable technology has just crossed a major energy milestone, with the National University of Singapore unveiling the first power-autonomous skin interfaced devices ...
- First Naturally-designed and Personalised Bioprosthesis SingValve Set to Revolutionise Heart Valve Surgeryon July 1, 2021 at 6:15 am
A naturally-designed human-like personalised heart valve bioprosthesis developed by a team of clinician-scientists from the National University Health System (NUHS) looks set to be a game changer in ...
- A New Brain Implant Automatically Detects and Kills Pain in Real Timeon June 29, 2021 at 9:20 am
A group from the New York University School of Medicine have designed a smart, closed-loop brain implant to detect and relieve bursts of pain in real time.
- Global Pet Orthopedic Implants Market 2021 Latest Report Covering Company Profile Analysis, Segmentation, and Regional Forecast to 2026on June 29, 2021 at 7:44 am
The global research report titled Global Pet Orthopedic Implants Market Growth 2021-2026 recently published by MRInsightsbiz is p ...
- Video: Smarter medical implants with 3D-printed honeycomb plasticson June 23, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Researchers from University of Glasgow, Khalifa University (United Arab Emirates) and University of Cambridge (U.K.) used 3D printing to produce three different honeycomb configurations — a hexagonal ...
- At 6.6% CAGR, Bio-Implant Market to reach USD 99.56 billion by 2025 | Market Dynamics, Trends and COVID-19 Deviation Analysis by iCognition Insightson June 22, 2021 at 10:00 am
The global bio-implant market was valued at USD 67.78 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 99.56 billion during the forecast period to 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.6 percent over the next ...
- Exactech Enhances ExactechGPS® Shoulder Replacement Navigation Software and Planning Appon June 22, 2021 at 6:00 am
Exactech announced updates to its Active Intelligence® technologies, helping surgeons better plan and execute shoulder replacement surgery.
- Global Dental Implants Market 2021 Top Companies, Research Strategies, Future Growth and Geographical Regions to 2026on June 22, 2021 at 5:37 am
The global research report titled Global Dental Implants Market Growth 2021-2026 recently published by MRInsightsbiz is prepared with a n ...
via Bing News