The Latest on: Wearable sensor
via Google News
The Latest on: Wearable sensor
- Wearable Sensors Market Size, Share and Analysis to Register Remunerative Growth Through 2025 - Industry Newson March 2, 2021 at 11:41 am
The report Wearable Sensors Market Size and Analysis maintains enhanced dynamics and is overshadowed by a top player across the globe. The research report provides Wearable Sensors Market Growth and ...
- Shimmer launches upgraded wearable for remote patient monitoringon March 2, 2021 at 6:36 am
The Verisense Pulse+ can measure heart rate, oxygen saturation, emotional responses, and activity and sleep levels of at-home clinical trial participants.
- Shimmer launches Pulse+ the first line extension for its Verisense® wearable sensing platform for clinical trialson March 2, 2021 at 6:33 am
Shimmer Research, a global leader in wearable technology for research applications, today launched Verisense Pulse+, a new sensor for the Verisense platform. Verisense Pulse+ provides ...
- Fiber-junction design for directional bending sensorson March 2, 2021 at 4:05 am
Flexible sensors in wearable electronics have become increasingly multifunctional due to the development of materials synthesis and structure design. In particular, structural design can not only add ...
- Wearable sensor developed to detect COVID-19, other diseaseson February 26, 2021 at 11:05 pm
Control Engineering - One day, a wearable, bioelectronic device could wirelessly transmit a person’s vital signs — potentially providing critical information for early ...
- Wearable, All-in-One Health Monitor: New Skin Patch Continuously Tracks Cardiovascular Signals and Biochemical Levelson February 26, 2021 at 3:19 pm
Engineers at the University of California San Diego have developed a soft, stretchy skin patch that can be worn on the neck to continuously track blood pressure and heart rate while measuring the ...
- COVID-19 patients are testing wearable sensors to catch worsening symptoms before it’s too lateon February 26, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Researchers are testing a monitoring device that could detect COVID-19 symptoms before they become severe, so they can be treated more quickly and successfully.
- Medidata introduces Sensor Cloud wearables platformon February 22, 2021 at 11:46 pm
The technology is designed to streamline and simplify integration, data collection and analysis, and digital biomarker discovery with wearable sensors.
- Wearable chemical sensor can measure the concentration of lactate in sweaton February 17, 2021 at 10:39 pm
With the seemingly unstoppable advancement in the fields of miniaturization and materials science, all sorts of electronic devices have emerged to help us lead easier and healthier lives.
- Do sweat it! Wearable microfluidic sensor to measure lactate concentration in real timeon February 17, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Lactate, a compound present in sweat, is an important biomarker to quantify during exercise. However, available wearable sensors can cause skin irritation, which calls for the use of different ...
via Bing News