Exposure to blue light decreases blood pressure, reducing the risk of developing cardiovascular disease, a new study from the University of Surrey and Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf in collaboration with Philips reports.
The Latest on: Blue light
[google_news title=”” keyword=”blue light” num_posts=”10″ blurb_length=”0″ show_thumb=”left”]
via Google News
The Latest on: Blue light
- ‘Toxic’ blue light from smartphones may accelerate agingon February 23, 2024 at 9:18 am
A recent study raises concerns about the long-term health impacts of continuous exposure to the harsh blue light emanating from smartphones ...
- Metro Transit TRIP Agents begin riding light-rail vehicles on Blue and Green lines to assist riderson February 23, 2024 at 8:40 am
TRIP Agents duties include inspecting fares and issuing administrative citations for fare non-payment, educating riders about illegal activities while riding and providing ...
- Red light therapy significantly improves blood sugar levels, study findson February 23, 2024 at 8:16 am
A new study has found red light therapy helps reduce blood sugar levels. Researchers say red light therapy could help people with type 2 diabetes manage their condition.
- Blue Light Day v Cheltenhamon February 23, 2024 at 1:34 am
Oxford United are excited to announce that we will hold our Blue Light Day when Cheltenham Town visit OX4 on Saturday 9th March, as we show our appreciation and support for our public services.
- Beauty treatments to combat the effects of blue light on the neck and cheston February 22, 2024 at 8:36 pm
ST. LOUIS – Computers, lights, and mobile phones are just a few items emitting blue light. We heard how this type of light can be disruptive to our sleep patterns but it damages the neck and chest ...
- Into the Clear Blue Lighton February 22, 2024 at 11:10 am
On a heartbreakingly perfect early spring afternoon, a small group of skiers pops out of the thick rainforest of Vancouver Island’s Strathcona Provincial Park into clear blue light. Before them is a ...
- Investigation into December blue-light robbery near Matsulu ongoingon February 21, 2024 at 4:00 pm
“I was on my way home from Mozambique when I saw an unmarked silver Polo with a flashing blue light on its dashboard speeding up from behind,” he said. “They drove right next to me and indicated that ...
- The Blue Light Alert: Protect Your Eyes Nowon February 21, 2024 at 11:00 am
Use artificial tears or a room humidifier to prevent dryness and irritation when using blue-light devices. If you need glasses, ensure they are prescribed for the distance between your eyes and the ...
- THE DOWNLOAD: Blue Light, Pantryon February 20, 2024 at 12:26 pm
Most of us view some type of electronic device for many hours each day, including TVs, smartphones, tablets and gaming systems. But how does the blue light from those screens affect our health?
via Bing News