Exposure to blue light decreases blood pressure, reducing the risk of developing cardiovascular disease, a new study from the University of Surrey and Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf in collaboration with Philips reports.
The Latest on: Blue light
[google_news title=”” keyword=”blue light” num_posts=”10″ blurb_length=”0″ show_thumb=”left”]
via Google News
The Latest on: Blue light
- Siouxland Coalition Against Human Trafficking kicks off “Light Up in Blue” campaignon December 6, 2023 at 8:01 pm
The Siouxland Coalition Against Human Trafficking kicked off their “Light Up in Blue” campaign Wednesday with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the Siouxland Chamber of Commerce. This is the third year ...
- P.E.I. government testing flashing blue lights on snowplowson December 6, 2023 at 3:21 pm
The P.E.I. government is testing the use of flashing blue LED lights, in combination with the usual amber-coloured ones, on a handful of its snowplows this winter.
- Project Blue Light honors fallen law enforcement officers in Buckson December 6, 2023 at 3:18 pm
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - There was a special wreath lighting in Bucks County Wednesday. Law enforcement and county officials gathered at the county's administration building in Doylestown. They lit a "blue ...
- Tauranga teen wins top Blue Light awardon December 6, 2023 at 1:48 pm
A teenager from the small rural settlement of Kairua, in Taurnaga, has won one of Blue Light’s top awards at a recent Life Skill Camp for his efforts in fostering a team environment, going above and ...
- Fruit fly study finds blue light exposure may affect processes related to agingon December 6, 2023 at 7:09 am
In a study on fruit flies, daily low-intensity blue light exposure (BLE), similar to that experienced daily by billions of humans in the form of LED lighting and device screens, changed flies at the ...
- How Screens Affect Your Sleep—It Goes Beyond Blue Lighton December 6, 2023 at 5:15 am
Explore how screens affect your sleep, and get tips from lifestyle and eye health experts to help you strike a healthy balance between screen time and sleep time.
- Blue Mountain announces its opening date for skiing this winteron December 5, 2023 at 1:29 pm
Blue Mountain Resort has just announced their opening date for the 2023 ski season, and it's sooner than you think. With a few ski hills outside ...
- Bluvys Reviews – Real Blue Light Filtering Lens Glasses Legit or Worthless?on December 5, 2023 at 1:30 am
When screens dominate our lives, protecting our eyes is more important than ever. Enter Bluvys, the innovative blue light filtering glasses designed to enhance visual acuity and comfort while reducing ...
- NCDOT installing blue light trailers, testing wrong-way detection techon December 3, 2023 at 9:21 am
The blue light trailers are vehicles and electronic signs with flashing blue lights to get drivers’ attention, North Carolina officials said.
via Bing News