The University of Texas at Arlington has patented a smart skin, created by a UTA researcher, that will give robots more sensitive tactile feeling than humans.
The Latest on: Smart skin
via Google News
The Latest on: Smart skin
- Dominic McKay will need a ‘tough skin’ for Celtic, warns rugby chief Mark Dodsonon February 24, 2021 at 2:06 pm
Mark Dodson has warned Dominic McKay he will need to develop a thick skin when he takes over as chief executive of Celtic.
- 'Retinol on repeat': A dermatologist on the 7 ways to age-proof your skin in your 20s.on February 24, 2021 at 1:54 pm
But my favourite trend by far is the rise of science-based skincare gurus (think derms, chemists and aestheticians) who have a no bullsh*t approach to skincare products and the ingredients we’re ...
- Rheem® Unveils New Smart Water Softener Serieson February 24, 2021 at 10:42 am
and even dry and itchy skin and hair. Often, these hard water challenges can also increase costs of everyday products such as detergent and soaps, which can all impact a homeowners' budget.
- Beyond Clarisonic? L’Oréal files patent on voice-cue smart skin deviceon February 24, 2021 at 4:06 am
International beauty major L’Oréal has developed a motorised skin treatment device that offers a range of cleansing and massaging options in response to vocal cues from users; it then provides ...
- How Often Should You Get Your Skin Checked?on February 23, 2021 at 10:07 pm
Australia has a new day to add to its calendars, friends. Our first-ever National Skin Check Day falls on February 25, and the date has been set in order to encourage Aussies to get out and have their ...
- Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 is approved outside of Chinaon February 23, 2021 at 5:58 am
Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 is approved outside of China. Xiaomi is preparing to launch a new generation of its smart bracelets ...
- Smart Agriculture Market size is estimated to reach $29.2 billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 9.7% from 2021 to 2027on February 23, 2021 at 3:16 am
According to a new report published by Report Ocean titled Smart Agriculture Market by Type and Component Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2021 2027 the global smart agriculture market size ...
- Pour Moi Climate-Smart Skin Care Gets Big Honor From Time Magazineon February 22, 2021 at 12:48 pm
Live's Mikey Hood talks with Ulli Haslacher, the founder of Pour Moi Climate-Smart Skin Care, about being named a best invention of 2020 by Time Magazine.
- 4 DIY Winter Skin Care Tipson February 18, 2021 at 8:56 pm
Shayla Reaves shows you how to save your skin, and save some money (2:50).WCCO 4 News At 10 - February 18, 2021 ...
via Bing News