There have been few examples of a quantum advantage for real-world problems of practical interest
The researchers stress that in its current form, the study uses a simplified version of biological data and has a “proof-of-principle nature.” They believe that once quantum processors known as annealers accumulate qubits and have increased processing power, more complex cellular determinants of gene regulation could be encoded into new models that use quantum computers.
For more details: Quantum Machine Shows Promise for Biological Research
The Latest on: Quantum machine
via Google News
The Latest on: Quantum machine
- The quantum chocolatieron January 27, 2021 at 5:17 am
Tarrington’s Chocolatier can make you any confection you like,” said Ballantine. “So, it’s a vending machine.” Hedge glanced under the table. “Where’s the rest of it?” “Try it,” said Ballantine. “Put ...
- BMW takes first steps into the quantum computing revolutionon January 27, 2021 at 5:10 am
BMW is rolling into quantum computing, the German automaker said Wednesday, using a Honeywell quantum computer to find more efficient ways to purchase the myriad components that go into its vehicles.
- Cooling quantum computerson January 27, 2021 at 3:49 am
As most of the cooling industry braces for ever-denser racks and debates how to cool 1000W processors, there is one sector struggling to handle chips that consume barely any power. "On our quantum ...
- Quantum Computing Market 2020 Global Industry Trends, Statistics, Size, Share, Regional Analysis by Key Playerson January 26, 2021 at 7:18 pm
Quantum computing harnesses the incredible laws of quantum mechanics to method info. May be the exploitation of ...
- How quantum computers could hack our brains with fake memories like Total Recallon January 26, 2021 at 3:54 pm
Quantum computers, according to experts, will one day be capable of performing incredible calculations and nearly unfathomable feats of logic. In the near future, we know they’ll help us discover new ...
- UK Startup Funded to Create End-All OS for Quantum Computingon January 25, 2021 at 9:46 am
The 2010s provided a range of new quantum hardware makers to evaluate but the 2020s will be focused far more software for broader use of nascent quantum ...
- DeepTech Pioneer Terra Quantum Continues to Accelerate Quantum Technologies, Appointing Valerii Vinokur, Fritz London Memorial Prize Honouree, as Chief Technology Officer USon January 25, 2021 at 8:30 am
DeepTech pioneer Terra Quantum continues to accelerate Quantum technologies, appointing Valerii Vinokur, Fritz London Memorial honouree, as CTO US ...
- Quantum Compiler Co-created by Robert Rand Named Distinguished Paper at POPL 21on January 22, 2021 at 9:12 am
If programmers want to use quantum computers today or in the near future, they’re going to have to get the most out of small, error-prone ...
- Researchers improve data readout by using 'quantum entanglement'on January 21, 2021 at 6:24 am
Researchers say they have been able to greatly improve the readout of data from digital memories—thanks to quantum entanglement.
- Aker BP and Cambridge Quantum Computing to Develop Quantum Machine Learning for Energyon January 19, 2021 at 7:20 am
Cambridge Quantum Computing (“CQC”) is pleased to announce the results of their work with one of Europe’s largest ...
via Bing News