There have been few examples of a quantum advantage for real-world problems of practical interest
The researchers stress that in its current form, the study uses a simplified version of biological data and has a “proof-of-principle nature.” They believe that once quantum processors known as annealers accumulate qubits and have increased processing power, more complex cellular determinants of gene regulation could be encoded into new models that use quantum computers.
For more details: Quantum Machine Shows Promise for Biological Research
The Latest on: Quantum machine
via Google News
The Latest on: Quantum machine
- AI Designs Quantum Physics Experiments Beyond What Any Human Has Conceivedon July 2, 2021 at 4:33 am
Originally built to speed up calculations, a machine-learning system is now making shocking progress at the frontiers of experimental quantum physics ...
- Quantum Computing Market 2021 Global Market Share, Regional Growth Analysis, Upcoming Trends, Technology Updates and Development Analysis Researchon July 1, 2021 at 11:08 am
Latest added Quantum Computing Market research study by MarketDigits offers detailed product outlook and elaborates market review till 2027. The market Study is segmented by key regions that is ...
- Quantum Computing: From National Security Bugbear To Investible Propositionon July 1, 2021 at 6:00 am
COVID-19 has accelerated a revolution in quantum computing. Until recently, quantum technology has been overlooked by the global investment community. Now, supported by technology giants, venture and ...
- APAC Is Projected to Hold a Major Share in the Quantum Computing Market in Coming Yearson June 29, 2021 at 5:00 pm
The Quantum Computing market is expected to grow from USD 472 million in 2021 to USD 1,765 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 30.2%. The early adoption of quantum computing in the banking and finance ...
- Quantum-computing startup Rigetti to offer modular processorson June 29, 2021 at 2:33 pm
A quantum-computing startup announced Tuesday that its future quantum processor designs will differ significantly from its current offerings. Rather than building a monolithic processor as everyone ...
- The quantum decade: IBM predicts the 2020s will see quantum begin to solve real problemson June 29, 2021 at 11:12 am
A new report from IBM posits that quantum computing is poised to take off and begin to pay off for business users.
- What is quantum computing for?on June 29, 2021 at 11:03 am
Quantum computing is often viewed as a futuristic technology, but the practical applications are already here.
- What is Quantum Computing?on June 28, 2021 at 4:00 am
Quantum computers are beginning to emerge in many industry and research labs. But what are qubits? And are the challenges ahead to control the quantum properties ...
- Quantum Software Development Is Still In Its Infancyon June 23, 2021 at 5:50 am
As important as the hardware is, the software is also critical in powering a quantum revolution. In the classical computing world, a modern C ...
- Black Holes, Quantum Entanglement and the No-Go Theoremon June 20, 2021 at 3:30 pm
New research shows that there are problems even quantum computers might never be able to solve Suppose someone—let’s call her Alice—has a book of secrets she wants to destroy so she tosses it into a ...
via Bing News