Related Articles


  1. Sadie

    My dad is 78 he has lost his sight due to dry macular degeneration. Where or how can we get him treatment? He wants his life back so badly.

  2. innovation

    Suggest you contact the National Eye Institute and go from there. Good luck!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Copyright 2022 Innovation Toronto