Using palm oil and Rutaceae herb, researchers have developed cooking oil that can be used 80 times. This cooking oil was scientifically defined using the main ingredients which are not only capable of reducing oil absorption in fried cooking up to 85 per cent but also minimize the risks of getting cardiovascular and cancer.
Using palm oil and Rutaceae herb, researchers at University of Putra Malaysia (UPM) have developed cooking oil that can be used 80 times.
Mohamed has invented AFDHAL cooking oil which was formulated using natural herbal extracts, capable of reducing oil absorption in cooking and can be used repeatedly for at least 80 times.
Prof Suhaila said AFDHA cooking oil was scientifically defined using the main ingredients, palm oil and Rutaceae herb, which are not only capable of reducing oil absorption in fried cooking up to 85 per cent but also minimise the risks of getting cardiovascular and cancer.
“Extracts from Rutaceaea herb serve as a natural antioxidant that prevents cooking oil from damage.
“Besides, wastage can be avoided through the use of cooking oil for 80 times, without affecting one’s health.
“Another plus point of this product is that it is rich in high antioxidant, has antibacterial properties and antihistamine to enhance crunchiness, taste and quality of fried foods to prevent damage to the oil whether in cooking or keeping and poses less health risks.
“AFDHAL oil can be used for all types of cooking oils by applying 15 millimetre (ml) or one big spoonful to 150 ml or half a cup of cooking oil,” she said.
The Latest on: Cooking oil
via Google News
The Latest on: Cooking oil
- Moroccan Consumers Call to Boycott Cooking Oil Price Hikeson February 26, 2021 at 6:19 pm
The Professional Association of Oil Manufacturers in Morocco joined Lesieur-Cristal to blame the increased prices of agricultural products for the rise of Moroccan cooking oil prices.
- We tried Instagram’s favorite olive oil, and this is what we thoughton February 26, 2021 at 7:10 am
Known for its ultra-gorgeous colorful bottles, Brightland specializes in unique olive oils, but do they taste good? We found out.
- Cooking at the Cove: Three substantial snackson February 26, 2021 at 3:17 am
I want to share some snacks unlike the run-of-the-mill items found in the grocery store aisles. These munchies can all be made in your kitchen then served up in various ways. Our favorite Irish Pub ...
- Worldwide Vegetable Oil Industry to 2026 - Key Players Include ADM, Bunge and Cargill Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.comon February 26, 2021 at 2:43 am
Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- Unattended cooking oil cited as likely cause of Attleboro house fireon February 24, 2021 at 3:30 pm
Bill Healy had just gotten home Tuesday night and was planning to watch television when a friend smelled smoke and discovered fire in the garage.
- The Cooking Oil Market Sizzles: Veteran Veggie Oils Canola and Olive Welcome Newcomers to the Cabineton February 24, 2021 at 10:11 am
From avocado and coconut to peanut and pumpkin seed, vegetable oils are a surprisingly diverse, continuously growing category. Growing up, I only remember having two kinds of oil at the ready for ...
- Blantyre markets flooded with smuggled cooking oil from Mozambiqueon February 24, 2021 at 6:27 am
Local manufacturing companies for cooking oil are now feeling the pinch of smuggled products resulting from serious influx of the commodity and just like a good number of rural areas, Blantyre City ha ...
- Smuggled cooking oil flood Blantyre marketson February 23, 2021 at 11:48 pm
Local cooking oil manufacturing companies are feeling the pinch of smuggled products following the influx of the commodity not only in rural areas but ...
- Vegetable Oil Market Report Examines Latest Trends and Key Drivers Supporting Growth through 2025on February 21, 2021 at 8:52 pm
The report analyzes the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, investment plan, business strategy, opportunity, and key regions development status. Market ...
- Cooking Vegetable Oil Market Report Provides Major Driving Factors with Emerging Economies, Advancement in Technology Forecast 2027on February 19, 2021 at 2:04 pm
Feb (The Expresswire) -- "Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry" Global Cooking Vegetable Oil Market ...
via Bing News