After 60 years of false starts, the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) with probability and statistics has led to a marriage of machine learning, control theory and neuroscience that is yielding practical benefits.
This shared theoretical foundation, combined with the exponential growth of processing power and the unprecedented increase in the amount of data available to analyze, has made AI systems attractive for businesses to adopt.
According to a new report from Tractica, the market for enterprise AI systems will increase from $202.5 million in 2015 to $11.1 billion by 2024. The market intelligence firm forecasts that enterprise AI deployments will also drive significant investments in professional services such as installation, training, customization, integration and maintenance, along with additional spending on IT hardware and services including computing power, graphics processor units (GPUs), networking products, storage and cloud computing.
“While artificial intelligence has been just beyond the horizon for decades, a new era is dawning,” says principal analyst Bruce Daley. “Systems modeled on the human brain, such as deep learning are being applied to tasks as varied as medical diagnostic systems, credit scoring, program trading, fraud detection, product recommendations, image classification, speech recognition, language translation and self-driving vehicles. The results are starting to speak for themselves.”
Tractica’s report, “Artificial Intelligence for Enterprise Applications”, examines the practical application of AI within commercial enterprises. The technologies covered include cognitive computing, deep learning, machine learning, predictive APIs, natural language processing, image recognition and speech recognition. The report presents 10-year forecasts for AI software, along with AI-driven services and hardware sales, for the period from 2015 through 2024.
The Latest on: Deep Learning
via Google News
The Latest on: Deep Learning
- Triage-driven diagnosis of Barrett’s esophagus for early detection of esophageal adenocarcinoma using deep learningon April 15, 2021 at 11:42 am
Deep learning methods have been shown to achieve excellent performance on diagnostic tasks, but how to optimally combine them with expert knowledge and existing clinical decision pathways is still an ...
- Integration of deep learning and soft robotics for a biomimetic approach to nonlinear sensingon April 15, 2021 at 11:33 am
Bats with sophisticated biosonar systems move their ears at a high speed to help localize sound sources. Yin and Müller present a system inspired by this strategy, which can localize sounds with high ...
- Best Machine Learning Software in 2021on April 15, 2021 at 11:20 am
Machine learning software evolves and learns from analyzing data. Compare the best machine learning tools today.
- Galileo sunspot sketches versus modern 'deep learning' AIon April 15, 2021 at 5:29 am
What would we see, if astronomers back in the time of Kepler and Galileo had modern technology monitoring the Sun across the electromagnetic spectrum, available to them? Thanks to modern artificial ...
- New Deep Learning AI Tool Can Revolutionize Microscopyon April 14, 2021 at 4:26 pm
An AI tool developed at the University of Gothenburg offers new opportunities for analyzing images taken with microscopes. A study shows that the tool, which has already received international ...
- Global Deep Learning Chipset Market Pin-Point Analysis and USD 30,559.2 Mn Return On Investment (ROI) Report 2022-2031on April 14, 2021 at 4:43 am
Pune, India, April 14, 2021 (Wiredrelease) Prudour Pvt. Ltd: Market.us research recently promoted a report on Deep Learning Chipset Market Application Statistics 2021| Structure Forecast 2031. The ...
- Deep Learning System Market Size Worth USD 93.34 Billion in 2028, Market Trends - Increased investment in deep learning R&Don April 13, 2021 at 4:49 pm
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content. Apr 13, 2021 (AB Digital via COMTEX) -- The global deep learning system market size is expected to reach USD 93.34 ...
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning: How to get started, job opportunities and future scopeon April 13, 2021 at 3:17 am
Machine Learning and Deep Learning are now major buzzwords when it comes to the career fields of the future. Here's how you can study these, and the future scope and job opportunities in these avenues ...
- Deep Learning model to maximize lifespan after liver transplanton April 13, 2021 at 12:37 am
Researchers from University Health Network have developed and validated an innovative deep learning model to predict a patient's long-term outcome after receiving a liver transplant.
- Deep Learning System Market is Going to Boom | Xilinx, Mythic, Konikuon April 9, 2021 at 12:49 pm
Apr 09, 2021 (AB Digital via COMTEX) -- Latest released the research study on Global Deep Learning System Market, offers a detailed overview of the factors influencing the global business scope. Deep ...
via Bing News