After 60 years of false starts, the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) with probability and statistics has led to a marriage of machine learning, control theory and neuroscience that is yielding practical benefits.
This shared theoretical foundation, combined with the exponential growth of processing power and the unprecedented increase in the amount of data available to analyze, has made AI systems attractive for businesses to adopt.
According to a new report from Tractica, the market for enterprise AI systems will increase from $202.5 million in 2015 to $11.1 billion by 2024. The market intelligence firm forecasts that enterprise AI deployments will also drive significant investments in professional services such as installation, training, customization, integration and maintenance, along with additional spending on IT hardware and services including computing power, graphics processor units (GPUs), networking products, storage and cloud computing.
“While artificial intelligence has been just beyond the horizon for decades, a new era is dawning,” says principal analyst Bruce Daley. “Systems modeled on the human brain, such as deep learning are being applied to tasks as varied as medical diagnostic systems, credit scoring, program trading, fraud detection, product recommendations, image classification, speech recognition, language translation and self-driving vehicles. The results are starting to speak for themselves.”
Tractica’s report, “Artificial Intelligence for Enterprise Applications”, examines the practical application of AI within commercial enterprises. The technologies covered include cognitive computing, deep learning, machine learning, predictive APIs, natural language processing, image recognition and speech recognition. The report presents 10-year forecasts for AI software, along with AI-driven services and hardware sales, for the period from 2015 through 2024.
The Latest on: Deep Learning
via Google News
The Latest on: Deep Learning
- At 30.0% CAGR, Deep Learning Chip Market is Emerging with US$ 21.31 Billion by 2027on May 24, 2022 at 1:45 am
The Global Deep Learning Chip Market 2021 Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of Deep Learning Chip Market. With the ...
- Game-Changing "Deep Visual Proteomics" Exposes Cancer's Vulnerabilitieson May 23, 2022 at 3:30 am
Digital pathology, deep learning, microscopy, and mass spectrometry Deep Visual Proteomics integrates advances from four different technologies into a single workflow. Firstly, advanced microscopy ...
- GPU for Deep Learning Market Analysis 2022: Share, Top Key Players Research and Forecast to 2027 with Dominant Sectors and Countries Dataon May 22, 2022 at 11:59 pm
The “GPU for Deep Learning Market” 2022 Research report will make detailed analysis mainly on in-depth research on ...
- Deep visual proteomics is redefining cancer diagnosticson May 22, 2022 at 8:19 pm
In a recent study published in the journal Nature Biotechnology, researchers introduced deep visual proteomics (DVP), an amalgamation of artificial intelligence (AI) for image analysis and mass ...
- New deep learning technique paves path to pizza-making robotson May 22, 2022 at 7:00 am
A new deep learning technique developed by researchers shows promise to make robotics systems more stable in handling deformable objects.
- A Deeper Understanding of Deep Learningon May 21, 2022 at 11:02 pm
Deep learning should not work as well as it seems to: according to traditional statistics and machine learning, any analysis that has too many adjustable parameters will overfit noisy training data, ...
- Deep Learning Market 2022 Global Size, Share, Key Players, Production, Growth and Future Insights 2030on May 19, 2022 at 3:25 am
Quadintel published a new report on the Deep Learning Market. The research report consists of thorough information about demand, growth, opportunities, ...
- Outlook on the Global Deep Learning Market Size,on May 18, 2022 at 8:56 am
As per Zion Market Research study, The global deep learning market was worth around USD 11542.9 million by 2021 and is estimated to grow to ...
- Lessons From Deploying Deep Learning to Productionon May 18, 2022 at 8:49 am
Peter Gao, an early engineer at Cruise, reflects on his experience deploying deep-learning models into production.
- Deci deep-learning platform aims to ease AI application developmenton May 11, 2022 at 1:01 pm
Using Deci, the company says, AI developers can achieve improved inference performance and efficiency to enable effective deployments on resource-constrained edge devices, maximize hardware use and ...
via Bing News