A machine that administers sedatives recently began treating patients at a Seattle hospital.
At a Silicon Valley hotel, a bellhop robot delivers items to people’s rooms. Last spring, a software algorithm wrote a breaking news article about an earthquake that The Los Angeles Times published.
The Latest on: Robot workers
via Google News
The Latest on: Robot workers
- ABB launches new range of ‘next generation’ collaborative robotson February 24, 2021 at 3:45 am
ABB is expanding its collaborative robot portfolio with the new GoFa and SWIFTI cobot families, offering higher payloads and speeds, to complement YuMi and Single Arm YuMi in ABB’s cobot line-up.
- Viterbi researchers make disease-fighting roboton February 24, 2021 at 1:02 am
A research team from the USC Viterbi School of Engineering has created a four-legged, semi-autonomous robot to help fight the spread of coronavirus. The robot has been named Legged Agile Smart ...
- ‘Isolated and voiceless’: Burnt out young workers are turning to tech for mental health supporton February 23, 2021 at 9:02 pm
Gen Z workers are 105% more likely than other age groups to prefer robots over humans to help with mental health support.
- The robot revolution is here: How it’s changing jobs and businesses in Canadaon February 23, 2021 at 8:17 am
As the use of robots and autonomous machines increases across industries, governments need to have a strategy in place. The labour force will transition out of automated tasks into new jobs.
- Pressurized Air Is All This Sideneck Turtle-Inspired Robot Needs to Creep Us Outon February 23, 2021 at 7:47 am
Generally speaking, the term robot designates some type of large mechanical metal monstrosity designed to fulfill whatever task humans need fulfilling. But there other types of robots out there, and ...
- A trusty robot to carry farms into the futureon February 23, 2021 at 7:40 am
To feed 10 billion by 2050, the world’s farmers will need to increase food production by up to 70%. Bring in the robots.
- The World Is Going To Hire Robots After Covid-19on February 23, 2021 at 7:38 am
After we come out of this pandemic, we could see a lot of jobs replaced by robots. Machines have always been predicted to take over the workplace way before the global pandemic. Oxford Economics ...
- A robot that allows users to virtually navigate remote environmentson February 23, 2021 at 6:31 am
Two students who graduated from VR Siddartha Engineering College in Kanuru, India, have created a virtual telepresence robot that allows users to see what is happening in a remote location as if they ...
- Robot Dog Wars: How Spot’s Rampage Gets It Wrong And The Armed Robots You Need Really To Worry Abouton February 23, 2021 at 5:54 am
The ‘performance artwork’ called Spot’s Rampage is the work of the internet provocateurs MSCHF . They acquired a $74k Spot robot dog from Boston Dynamics and set it up so that, from Wednesday anyone ...
- Strategy Analytics: Service Robot Sales Volumes Surge as Covid-19 Pandemic Drives Demand.on February 23, 2021 at 2:06 am
Demand for service robots for both consumers and businesses grew in 2020 as the global Covid-19 pandemic created a need for work that limited human-to-human contact” observes Ken Hyers, Director at ...
via Bing News