A machine that administers sedatives recently began treating patients at a Seattle hospital.
At a Silicon Valley hotel, a bellhop robot delivers items to people’s rooms. Last spring, a software algorithm wrote a breaking news article about an earthquake that The Los Angeles Times published.
The Latest on: Robot workers
via Google News
The Latest on: Robot workers
- TEACHING A ROBOT TO LOVE Original Cast Album Hits Billboard Charton November 30, 2021 at 10:39 am
The Original Cast Recording of Teaching a Robot to Love, a new musical by Laser Malena-Webber, E. Aaron Wilson, and Aubrey Turner, hit number 5 on the Cast Recordings Billboard chart today.
- The robot revolution has begun at Denny’son November 30, 2021 at 10:10 am
We have video confirmation via TikTok that the robots have infiltrated Denny’s and the good citizens of the internet are freaking out. These people have obviously not been keeping up with The ...
- Scientists make tiny frog robots that can create new versions of themselveson November 30, 2021 at 4:26 am
Robots that can replicate themselves have been developed by scientists in new breakthrough research. The miniscule biological organisms, created by scientists at Tufts University and the University of ...
- Lefant F1 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Offers Smart Effortless Cleaning; Discounted to Under $180on November 30, 2021 at 4:16 am
Check out the powerful yet small Lefant F1 Robot Vacuum Cleaner that also acts as a mopper. You get smart features, 4000pa suction, and more.
- A Secretive Robot Is Helping Investment Firm Stripes Pick Winning Betson November 30, 2021 at 3:00 am
Stripes has spent years teaching its robot to find what it thinks are the best private companies for its investment team to pursue.
- This Robot Vacuum-Mop Is at Its Cheapest Price Ever for the Next 9 Hourson November 29, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Amazon is having a major Cyber Monday sale on this robot vacuum that doubles as a mop — and it's down to its lowest price ever for the next nine hours during a flash deal. Currently $160 off, the ...
- Robot Company Offers $200K for Right to Use One Applicant's Face and Voice 'Forever'on November 29, 2021 at 2:01 pm
A Russian robotics company has made headlines for an unusual proposition where one individual, in exchange for $200,000 USD, would forfeit the rights to their face and voice for use in robot ...
- The Future of Robot Programmingon November 29, 2021 at 1:07 pm
According to the study Achieving Sustainability in Manufacturing Using Robotic Methodologies by the Department of Industrial Engineering, Tshwane University, South Africa: “Sustainability is the ...
- This Robot Vacuum Does All the Work For You, and It's 50% Off For Cyber Mondayon November 29, 2021 at 12:26 pm
There are more great deals that we can even count this Cyber Monday, but we have our eye on the home gadgets. These smart tools can cost a pretty penny, so that's why if you can score one on sale, you ...
- "Robots must become the new multi-functional field workers"on November 26, 2021 at 5:17 am
The 'Exploring Bejo's World' online event's last day focused on agriculture's future. Pixelfarming Robotics and Farmwise introduced their answer to the question of how to meet the ...
via Bing News