Crowdlaunch.it takes crowdfunding to a new level, allowing authors and creators to mass market their finished products.
Unlike crowdfunding, which raises funds during the early stages of a creative project, Crowdlaunch.it helps authors and creators raise funds from venture capitalists in the later stages of development. By focusing on the marketing process, Crowdlaunch.it offers the tools creators need to launch marketing campaigns that get results, selling more books, albums, tickets or artwork.
The new Crowdlaunch site aims to change the way the world innovates by giving creators access to more capital. Venture capitalists are hesitant to invest in the early stages of a project, when most crowdfunding campaigns happen, but with Crowdlaunch.it, creators already have their books or projects completed so investors are much more likely to offer support.
Crowdlaunch.it can be used for projects ranging from books to albums, indie movies, sporting events and art shows. As an incentive to investors, Crowdlaunch.it offers ideas for creators to give creative rewards for investments. Incentives often include digital copies, artwork or music that’s worth ten times the amount of the original product.
The Latest on: Crowdfunding
[google_news title=”” keyword=”Crowdfunding” num_posts=”10″ blurb_length=”0″ show_thumb=”left”]
via Google News
The Latest on: Crowdfunding
- Daisy Celebrates Record-Breaking Achievement in Decentralized Crowdfundingon February 23, 2024 at 7:00 am
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2024 / D.ai.sy Global, a groundbreaking decentralized crowdfunding community and platform, has set remarkable milestones in the web 3.0 space with the successful ...
- 24% of Americans have donated to a crowdfunding campaign to help pay medical bills, Yahoo News/YouGov poll finds. Experts have concerns.on February 23, 2024 at 6:46 am
Americans are helping people pay off their medical debt via crowdfunding sites like GoFundMe — and some are also launching these campaigns for themselves. In a survey conducted from Jan. 25 to Jan. 29 ...
- Pioneering London radio station Reprezent goes crowdfundingon February 23, 2024 at 4:15 am
London-based community-radio station Reprezent has been hugely influential in the more than 20 years since it launched.
- Crowdfunding 2024: Webinar Series to Debut with Discussion on Pending Legislation, Regulatory Changes which May Impact the Industryon February 23, 2024 at 3:44 am
This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink. Crowdfund Insider is the leading news website covering the emerging global industry of disruptive finance including investment crowdfunding, ...
- Portsmouth cancer fighter crowdfunding to start new fidget jewellery business to aid her recoveryon February 21, 2024 at 8:48 am
A Portsmouth woman is looking to open a new business supplying tools that helped her through months of chemotherapy and health issues.
- GoFundMe infuriates liberals for allowing Trump fraud crowdfunding campaign to proceedon February 20, 2024 at 2:31 pm
GoFundMe is facing backlash for allowing a fundraiser seeking to pay the $355 million judgment brought against Donald Trump on Friday.
- Leader behind bomb plot to kill Hong Kong police during 2019 protests pleads guilty to crowdfunding more than HK$4 million for planon February 20, 2024 at 1:41 pm
Wong Chun-keung admits joint count of conspiracy to provide or collect property to commit terrorist acts between August 1 and December 9, 2019.
- Funding Portal Rise Up Crowdfunding Launches with Three Securities Offerings, Collaborates with Coca-Colaon February 20, 2024 at 9:01 am
Rise Up Crowdfunding, a FINRA-regulated Funding Portal, has announced its official launch promoting three individual securities offerings. Rise Up Crowdfunding was founded by CEO Ruth Hedges, well ...
- Burnsville warns of crowdfunding scams involving slain first responderson February 19, 2024 at 9:10 am
"Unfortunately, some people are taking advantage of our tragedy in Burnsville. Be aware of scams," wrote city officials.
- CurlMix Has Already Reportedly Raised Over $870K In Its Newly Launched Crowdfunding Campaignon February 16, 2024 at 1:10 pm
Kim and Tim Lewis, the founders of CurlMix, have always been certified self-starters when it comes to the rise of their business. From starting the haircare company as a do-it-yourself (DIY) ...
via Bing News