A photo is worth a thousand words, but what if the image could also represent thousands of other images?
New software developed by UC Berkeley computer scientists seeks to tame the vast amount of visual data in the world by generating a single photo that can represent massive clusters of images. This tool can give users the photographic gist of a kid on Santa’s lap, housecats, or brides and grooms at their weddings. It works by generating an image that literally averages the key features of the other photos.
Users can also give extra weight to specific features to create subcategories and quickly sort the image results. In this way, blue-winged butterflies or orange tabby cats might rise to the top of photo collections.
The Latest on: Visual data management
via Google News
The Latest on: Visual data management
- A novel management for postprostatectomy urinary incontinence: platelet-rich plasma urethral sphincter injectionon March 8, 2021 at 6:21 am
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is the most innovative blood-derived product used in regenerative medicine. We aimed to investigate the therapeutic efficacy of PRP urethral sphincter injection for the ...
- TIBCO Software Named Leader in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning for Third Year in a Rowon March 7, 2021 at 5:05 pm
"Data science and machine learning are at the core of the flourishing data-first movement. TIBCO makes data management, visual analytics, feature engineering, and modeling simple. Along with real-time ...
- How Construction Management Software Can Help Contractors Handle Disputes & Avoid Rework in 2021on March 4, 2021 at 12:04 pm
A proactive approach to strategize and manage projects is essential to ensure productivity. Here's how you can retaliate against disputes and avoid rework using construction management technology.
- Lucid announces Lucidspark integration with Jira to enhance visual planning and collaborationon March 4, 2021 at 9:24 am
Lucid, the leading provider of visual collaboration software, today announced a new integration for its virtual whiteboard, Lucidspark, with Jira Cloud.
- Global UAS Traffic Management (UTM) System Market to Reach $5.49 billion by 2031; BIS Research Study Highlighton March 3, 2021 at 8:33 am
The global UAS traffic management (UTM) system market is projected to reach $5.49 billion by 2031, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research. The study also highlights that the ...
- FADEL Announces Digital Rights Management for Creative Toolson March 2, 2021 at 7:15 am
Creative operations and creative teams gain instant visibility into content usage rights directly from select Adobe Creative Cloud apps NEW YORK (PRWEB) ...
- Top ETL, Data Integration Tool Vendorson March 2, 2021 at 4:40 am
Top ETL, data integration tool vendors currently leading the markets. All data is created in one place and moved–sometimes very often–from one storehouse to another. ETL (extract, transform and load) ...
- Dual Sensor Technology: Visual Intelligence and ARE Partner to Deliver Millimeter-Class Drone Dataon February 26, 2021 at 7:09 am
Visual Intelligence provides patented dual sensor technology combined with software and analytics to deliver millimeter-class drone data. Now, through a new partnership, inspection specialists ARE wi ...
- Management of retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) in a Polish cohort of infantson February 25, 2021 at 2:53 am
Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) is potentially blinding, but screening and timely treatment can stop its progression. The data on treatment outcomes of ROP from Central and Eastern Europe are scarce.
- Retail Management Software Market Next Big Thing : Major Giants Passport Software, PeachWorks, Snappii Appson February 24, 2021 at 11:46 am
The Retail Management Software Market study is a perfect mix of qualitative and quantitative information and to get better understanding on how stats relates to growth, market sizing and share, the ...
via Bing News