Every day thousands of people around the world have their lives saved or improved thanks to someone giving blood.
But imagine how many more lives could be saved if a long-lasting blood substitute could be found, which could easily be stored at room temperature and available to all patients, regardless of their blood type.
This is the challenge a team of scientists at Essex are hoping to overcome with their Haem02 project to develop a one-size-fits-all, third generation artificial blood substitute.
The Latest on: Blood substitute
via Google News
The Latest on: Blood substitute
- Zenit vs Chelsea LIVE: Champions League result, final score and reaction tonighton December 8, 2021 at 11:51 am
Champions League holders Chelsea finished as Group H runners-up after conceding a stoppage-time equaliser in a pulsating 3-3 draw at Zenit St Petersburg on Wednesday. The result left Chelsea second on ...
- Making cultivated meat ‘bleed’ with red algae: ‘Even cell-based meat looks pale; it will need our solution’on December 8, 2021 at 6:09 am
New red microalgae discovered by Israeli start-up Yemoja adds ‘bloody’ juiciness to plant-based burgers and steaks, as well as cultivated meat products.
- Is home management by remote self-monitoring an alternative for women with intermediate- and high-risk pregnancies?on December 8, 2021 at 12:57 am
In a study published in Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica that included 400 women with intermediate- and high-risk pregnancies, self-monitoring—in which the women themselves collected ...
- Bone Grafts and Substitutes: Global Marketson December 6, 2021 at 12:59 am
This report will provide details about bone grafts and substitutes used in the treatment of orthopedic disease, facial surgery, dental surgery, and other surgical process.New York, Dec. 06, 2021 ...
- European Meat Substitute Market Outlook to 2027: Social Media a Crucial Factor for Growth While Cost Acts as a Key Restrainton December 6, 2021 at 12:28 am
The "Europe Meat Substitute Market by Product Type, Source, And Category: Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- EBRP Library is hosting ‘Blood Drive’ event on Dec. 9on December 5, 2021 at 1:59 pm
The East Baton Rouge Parish Library (EBRPL) Bluebonnet Regional Branch is partnering with nonprofit LifeShare Blood Center Blood Drive for the public to donate ...
- Sugar Substitutes Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Growth And Changeon December 3, 2021 at 2:17 am
Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Sugar Substitutes Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Growth And ...
- Why the EU should boost Patient Blood Management implementation in Europe and align EU legislation with WHO guidanceon November 30, 2021 at 1:14 am
MEP Dr Manuel Pizarro is a doctor in internal medicine and a substitute member of the ENVI committee ... systems strengthening and improved patients’ access to healthcare. Blood sustainability is not ...
- Sugar Substitutes Market Share, Demand, Top Players, Industry Size, Future Growth By 2026on November 28, 2021 at 11:10 pm
The global sugar substitutes market size is expected to reach USD 10 27 billion by 2026 exhibiting a CAGR of 6 3 during the forecast period In 2018 the market value stood at USD 6 35 billion Increased ...
- How Salt Substitutes Really Tasteon November 27, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Consumer Reports tested salt substitutes to see how they compare to real salt: light salt, liquid aminos, MSG, nutritional yeast, potassium chloride, and seaweed flakes.
via Bing News