Every day thousands of people around the world have their lives saved or improved thanks to someone giving blood.
But imagine how many more lives could be saved if a long-lasting blood substitute could be found, which could easily be stored at room temperature and available to all patients, regardless of their blood type.
This is the challenge a team of scientists at Essex are hoping to overcome with their Haem02 project to develop a one-size-fits-all, third generation artificial blood substitute.
The Latest on: Blood substitute
via Google News
The Latest on: Blood substitute
- Blood Shortage, Inflation Hit Blood Bankon July 27, 2022 at 1:28 pm
"We are at less than a day supply right now for the blood needed to support local hospitals," said Community Blood Bank Executive Director Dee Rosenthal. For years, donations at the Community Blood ...
- Grab these apple cider vinegar substitutes on your next grocery runon July 26, 2022 at 1:00 am
Forget about making a last-minute grocery run because you might already have a few apple cider vinegar substitutes at home. Continue reading.
- Samsung-funded study shows just how well the Galaxy Watch4’s blood oxygen sensor workson July 25, 2022 at 10:27 pm
In a study conducted by Samsung Medical Center and Samsung Electronics staffers, the Galaxy Watch4 was used to monitor the blood oxygen levels of 97 adults with sleep disturbances. The researchers ...
- Global Blood Glucose Test Strips Market Research Report Covers, Future Trends, Past, Present Data And Deep Analysis 2022-2028on July 21, 2022 at 9:33 pm
New York, US, This Blood Glucose Test Strips Market Research Report gives the study a complete context and includes estimates ...
- The Reason Lentils Are Often Used As A Meat Substituteon July 21, 2022 at 3:53 pm
It's never a bad idea to work more vegetables into your diet. Lentils might be the perfect choice to substitute for meat in your favorite dishes.
- Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market to Exceed Value of US$ 1,337 Mn by 2031on July 21, 2022 at 8:30 am
An in-depth demand analysis of dental membrane and bone graft substitutes found that massive demand for resorbable bone grafting ...
- KaloCyte Closes Investment from New York Blood Centeron July 20, 2022 at 4:26 am
KaloCyte recently concluded a successful pre-IND meeting with the Food and Drug Administration. The investment from NYBC will support operational scale up as KaloCyte prepares for human trials. “The ...
- U of M Researchers Beginning Clinical Pediatric Blood Vessel Trialon July 20, 2022 at 3:00 am
Researchers at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities hope they are on the verge of a major breakthrough after three decades of studying how to create artificial blood vessels. The goal is to ...
- The Best Keto-Friendly Vegetable To Substitute For Roast Potatoeson July 19, 2022 at 4:35 am
Potatoes offer plenty of fiber and vitamins. Well-known for their high carb count, we've found a keto-friendly swap for roasted potatoes. Here are the details.
- Artificial Blood Substitutes Market Demand, Growth Opportunities, Market Potential, Key Segmentation, Future Trends and Forecast to 2028on July 14, 2022 at 2:41 am
Artificial Blood Substitutes market research report identifies, and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities in the market. With this ...
via Bing News